Amazing news, help needed. (2 Viewers)

Baby name

• Total voters

Greggs

Great result, first away win, won a juicy 3 fold acca and found out the Mrs is pregnant with a baby boy. Long story short - I rather easily convinced her we could name the baby after the player voted 'Man of the match' in tonight's fixture. My 3 choices are Dabo, Moore and Gyokeres. My future is in your hands. Please vote responsibly. When the fun stops - stop.

Sbarcher

Fanny it is! Many congratulations

clint van damme

Great result, first away win, won a juicy 3 fold acca and found out the Mrs is pregnant with a baby boy. Long story short - I rather easily convinced her we could name the baby after the player voted 'Man of the match' in tonight's fixture. My 3 choices are Dabo, Moore and Gyokeres. My future is in your hands. Please vote responsibly. When the fun stops - stop.

Congratulations.
But you'll have to stop shitting in canals once the baby's here.

Covkid1968#

Congratulations Greggs

That Fankaty is a sound girl…. But her Dads a bit weird with his owl obsession

usskyblue

giphy.gif

stevefloyd

Found out who the dad is yet?

rob9872

Congrats Greggs

Baby's name has to be Hedwig

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Congrats. Viktor or fankaty will be genuinely decent names

ccfc1234

Congratulations mate. Hope you and mum are doing well excited. Simon or Franky would be my choice. You could roll the dice again and go for the player of the match of the game nearest the day of the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread