am i alone in being- (1 Viewer)

Pigeon

Nope you are not. I feel even less confident in who is running our club than I ever have been.

nigel bruce

thank god for that.from what i can make out,its all sisu on the board now.i definitely don't like the thought of that.

Last edited:

CovLis86

Likewise, im confused as to how its got in this state, and we still have SISU running/destroying our club. Im just praying Hoffman can come out with something in the news soon to give us some hope that he can steer the club in the right direction.

Pigeon

There is the question...what if Hoff doesn't come back and were left with SISU draining the life and soul out of CCFC? :(

AmyandAdamsDad

Shocking The new chairman doesn`t know the players. These are the ones that He needs to keep us up. I bet Hoffman knows them, He might be a banker but he`s a Cov banker.

Chipfat

The worst business news for RR and Hoff was Sisu investing more money in to stop the club going into Admin, now Sisu still have control which means RR and Hoff will have to find serious money to takeover. I cant see Sisu giving the club up easy or being keen on selling it to anyone connected to RR or Hoff, so we will have to wait for this money to run out before finding out if Sisu are willing to stump up again.

While Sisu are here I cant see CCFC having anything other than hard times ahead which will include relegation, administration and following Shef wed, Southampton and Charlton into league 1 and beyond. I dont like sisu or the way they have conducted themselves and even today sitting infront of the media stating nothing more than how they intend getting the money back in that they have invested. I also have never felt so confused about how i feel about the club my head is saying i don't care but my heart is hurting and fearing the worst that sisu will run this club into the ground with no way back!!!....

Nonleagueherewecome

I seriously regret getting my season ticket for next year. I kept thinking the only way is up, but as my username indicates, all hope is gone now.
"What if The Hoff doesn't come back" indeed? Everything thats happened in the last 7 days indicates all out war between SISU and RR/GH. I have a terrible feeling we'll be saddled with SISU for a long time yet, and it's going to be a horrible, nasty, descent into the abyss.

Still, Leamington, Nuneaton and Rugby all look like making the play-offs! We should stick a 5p bid in for Kyle Storer in the summer, he's add some bite at least! Him and Deegan would be a tasty midfield combo for our L1 game away to Rochdale...

AmyandAdamsDad

The worst business news for RR and Hoff was Sisu investing more money in to stop the club going into Admin, now Sisu still have control which means RR and Hoff will have to find serious money to takeover. I cant see Sisu giving the club up easy or being keen on selling it to anyone connected to RR or Hoff, so we will have to wait for this money to run out before finding out if Sisu are willing to stump up again.

While Sisu are here I cant see CCFC having anything other than hard times ahead which will include relegation, administration and following Shef wed, Southampton and Charlton into league 1 and beyond. I dont like sisu or the way they have conducted themselves and even today sitting infront of the media stating nothing more than how they intend getting the money back in that they have invested. I also have never felt so confused about how i feel about the club my head is saying i don't care but my heart is hurting and fearing the worst that sisu will run this club into the ground with no way back!!!....
Agree totally.

SkybluePelsall

Was busy at work for a change so only caught snippets. Is is right 7m ish was put in on Monday and we need another 4 to 5m to see us through to the end of the season? To me if that is true then its -10 pts and division 3 for sure?

Nonleagueherewecome

Makes you wonder-for what? How are we losing such a huge quantity of money still? The wage bill is surely less than 3 years ago. And as I asked before-are SISU charging us interest?

sotv1987

I seriously regret getting my season ticket for next year.

Non league, i know how you feel but regardless of what is going on behind the scenes, we are loyal to the end, support the lads on the pitch, i will be getting my season after the Watford game on saturday, CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread