Always there waiting to happen (1 Viewer)

luwalla

For all Mac fazdeans experience , he always has that in him... all he had to do was Shepard the player / ball out. The player was going nowhere. If we are to step Up this season I’m afraid he has to be replaced... just that little bit too ponderous, yard off pace and as we’ve seen multiple times, prone to give a goal away one way or another... can’t afford it in this league, as whatever good work we do the other end is likely to be undine

having said that, should have been 2/3 up by the end of the Match.

positives - until that moment we looked barely troubled and absolutely bossed it, created great chances and looked well at home this level... mccallum/ o’hare/hamer superb. sheaf again just quietly doing his thing. Winning back balls & spreading play form midfield... totally unconvinced first few matches but he is getting better every game

on & up - although bitter pill to swallow tonight

Evo1883

For all Mac fazdeans experience , he always has that in him... all he had to do was Shepard the player / ball out. The player was going nowhere. If we are to step Up this season I’m afraid he has to be replaced... just that little bit too ponderous, yard off pace and as we’ve seen multiple times, prone to give a goal away one way or another... can’t afford it in this league, as whatever good work we do the other end is likely to be undine

having said that, should have been 2/3 up by the end of the Match.

positives - until that moment we looked barely troubled and absolutely bossed it, created great chances and looked well at home this level... mccallum/ o’hare/hamer superb. sheaf again just quietly doing his thing. Winning back balls & spreading play form midfield... totally unconvinced first few matches but he is getting better every game

on & up - although bitter pill to swallow tonight
How do you shepard the ball away from somebody you are behind

cc84cov

How do you shepard the ball away from somebody you are behind
My thoughts the guy was away from him we all know mcfadz is not the fastest might help if that clown Biamou didn’t put him in the shit we’re lucky mcfadz didn’t get sent off

larry_david

Until that point mcfadz was doing pretty well tbh. Think the only reason Taylor was in that position was cuz he's just got up being sent into next week by mcfadz cruyff turn. Mcfadz 50 yard drill pass to mccallum for our goal as well. He's in their with others to protect against pace. He was clumsy yes but it wwould never have happened if you know who hadn't done you know what

luwalla

He was well left of the goal, tight angle , and mcfaz had got level with him when he put hand on him... no way he was one on one with keeper! Or even had the ball under control and easy shot at goal! I’m all for taking one for the team when needed, it wasn’t here.... maybe going nowhere would be a harsh assessment, but I was / am raging we did t get anything from the game so maybe feel different tomorrow, but doubt it

Attachments

• 9E4AD07B-ABE2-42EB-80D8-082C4F4302DC.jpeg
    9E4AD07B-ABE2-42EB-80D8-082C4F4302DC.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 23

vow

I agree, McFadz has a big mistake in him virtually every match I've seen him play unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread