Alvin Martin(mk dons gks father) on cov (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

he was asked on talk sport saturday nght about his sons game and fairplay to him he said something along the lines of

*im not gonna talk about mk lets talk about cov,they really impressed me today, looked dangerous everytime they went forward, they play it on the floor like mk and robins has them looking a real good team, they are on form and will be near the top come playoff time.

then he praised mcsheffreys cross and said his son couldnt do too mucha bout the goals.

nice to hear.

Ash

It's so strange hearing so much praise from opposition fans. I can't remember a time when we hadn't been labelled as either poor or average when we were in the Championship!

Covstu

we are always percieved as a nothing 'harmless' team, it is nice to be mentioned as a competing team for once!!

torchomatic

I thought he might have mentioned our huge resources! ;) Seriously, it's nice to get compliments from people like that. I'm pleased he mentioned McSheff who has blossomed again in the last few weeks.

Covstu

I thought he might have mentioned our huge resources! ;) Seriously, it's nice to get compliments from people like that. I'm pleased he mentioned McSheff who has blossomed again in the last few weeks.

is there oil under the ricoh???:D:D

Mucca Mad Boys

Good to hear.

I overheard several MKD fans saying how good we were, one group were in agreement that we were likely champions! Brilliant to hear, especially if we compare what Carlisle fans said about us.

Users who are viewing this thread