Alvechurch v Coventry U23 Tues 16th Nov 7.45pm (1 Viewer)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Amazing price, 8 gbp for this match. I paid around 10 gbp for French premier league game 2 weeks ago, Lyon v Lens. Something is seriously out of step with UK football pricing/ UK mentality, 4 years ago paid 13 Euro for German Bundisliga 1 match.

Sky Blue Harry H

Amazing price, 8 gbp for this match. I paid around 10 gbp for French premier league game 2 weeks ago, Lyon v Lens. Something is seriously out of step with UK football pricing/ UK mentality, 4 years ago paid 13 Euro for German Bundisliga 1 match.

Lower league clubs pay silly money to some of their players - not surprised some of them go t^ts up. Although some EFL clubs are on another level !!

JAM See

If what I hear is true about Hilsner and Jobello doing their best in training, I really hope they both do well.

Is it being streamed at all? Nothing showing on the offal site.

JAM See

Rested for what exactly?
Not a priority game in Tisdale's opinion?

Give some other players a run out.

I suspect that Tisdale doesn't see tonight's opposition as comparable to the league, and isn't too bothered about the result, just the performances.

larry_david

Jobello and Hillsner both joined as wingers and Dinanga is a forward
Looking at the line up maybe we're expecting a pretty physical test
Who is playing a midfield role out of Reid, Burroughs, magrath, Drysdale,pask and Rowe? Drysdale did a few times for Gillingham and Cambridge so guess he is?

JAM See

Lol it's eight quid
Is your LOL

"It's eight quid, not a great deal",

or is it

"Eight quid, that's taking the piss, It's the U23s".

For the record, I've never payed a penny to watch our U23s, either at the Higgs or the CBS.

£8 seems a bit much to me. Hopefully Alvechurch make a few bob and it helps them out, but it seems surprisingly high to me.

Skybluebeliever

Not a priority game in Tisdale's opinion?

Give some other players a run out.

I suspect that Tisdale doesn't see tonight's opposition as comparable to the league, and isn't too bothered about the result, just the performances.
The under 23 next game is away to Hull on Saturday with a 17.30 kick off , so yes this could be correct , also have played Hilßner and jobello in the last round

better days

Is your LOL

"It's eight quid, not a great deal",

or is it

"Eight quid, that's taking the piss, It's the U23s".

For the record, I've never payed a penny to watch our U23s, either at the Higgs or the CBS.

£8 seems a bit much to me. Hopefully Alvechurch make a few bob and it helps them out, but it seems surprisingly high to me.
For Alvechurch this is a first team game so I guess this will be in line with their normal pricing levels?

Users who are viewing this thread