Alsop and the city fans (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Any truth that he was giving the wanker sign to the city fans that were angry at his performance ?

letsallsingtogether

Can't say I seen that. In fact, as soon as he conceded the second, a section of fans were singing his name to try and keep him upbeat. Can't see him doing that if I'm honest.....

What City fans singing and getting behind players Never:)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Weren't some insulting his disabled son or something?

Daughter I thought. His child anyway so that was completely understandable

Problem with football fans (not all, just the idiotic minority (although as times go on it's fast becoming a majority) is they feel any chant, threat, offensive shout etc is acceptable without actually thinking of what is being said. Must be one of the few sports it happens in?

Gaz71

I agree with post above, to publicly slate anyone's family, disabled or not is unacceptable, it's a game of football, Exeter City fans were a credit to there team at the ricoh on Tuesday and showed it doesn't have to be about abusing players, opposing fans or other teams to create a good atmosphere in a football ground.

cornoccfc

Any truth that he was giving the wanker sign to the city fans that were angry at his performance ?

There was a gesture, towards fans who put all the blame on being 2-0 down, unfairly on him.

Hobo

It takes a lot of guts to hurl abuse from row W ​with about 8 pints inside you and about a 1000 fans in front f you.

Marty

I was there when Kilbane had a go, in the same section he directed his abuse and I didn't hear a thing like he said, he was receiving abuse, so I don't know if he got pissed off with it and made up the story after or if I just didn't hear it, you would have thought that if someone did abuse his daughter, someone in the stands would have had a go.

malkitccfc

as bad as he is, he couldn't have done anything with that free kick. he did respond. not sure in what way. also after the first goal when it went quiet one of our fans shouted alsop you're a wanker to which he put his thumb up.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I was there when Kilbane had a go, in the same section he directed his abuse and I didn't hear a thing like he said, he was receiving abuse, so I don't know if he got pissed off with it and made up the story after or if I just didn't hear it, you would have thought that if someone did abuse his daughter, someone in the stands would have had a go.

The same you'd think fans would have had a go at a fan verbally abusing a young ball boy.....

Marty

The same you'd think fans would have had a go at a fan verbally abusing a young ball boy.....

I wasn't there, can't comment either way. I was there for the Kilbane incident and I feel he made it up to justify his reaction.

He was certainly reacting to something that had been said after the second goal by a few in the upper left side of the stand. I thought the chants for him were the other half of that section putting some distance between them and the rest. You could feel frustrations starting to boil over and not just from the fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steveo1987

He did the wanker sign to some of our wanker fans.area B near the pillar was full of bellends. One lad stood next to me jumped over two rows of seats to try and fight some other lad who was abusing one of our players. I moved to the end near the Crewe goal second half.

Evo1883

It takes a lot of guts to hurl abuse from row W ​with about 8 pints inside you and about a 1000 fans in front f you.
Also takes alot of guts , to throw gestures at supporters on an eighths of your wage at best with the protection of a lifetime banning order infront of him , works both ways.
If the sentence you just said was in regards to mike tyson , then yes you have a point , not wanky ryan alsop

lordsummerisle

Also takes alot of guts , to throw gestures at supporters on an eighths of your wage at best with the protection of a lifetime banning order infront of him , works both ways.
If the sentence you just said was in regards to mike tyson , then yes you have a point , not wanky ryan alsop

Always amazes me how people whom give out abuse become some sort of Jane Austen character and come over all faint when some is thrown back.

Fucking crybabies.

Evo1883

Always amazes me how people whom give out abuse become some sort of Jane Austen character and come over all faint when some is thrown back.

Fucking crybabies.
I know right , i agree , but in sport and work you are to show a bit of proffesionalism and class , if a customer at sainsburies abuses the staff then gets told to fuck off , its the staff that get the sack . You get my point .
that prick couldnt give two shits about this club , from day one at bradford he looked as though hed had a joint or seven before kick off with his relaxed i couldnt give a toss attitude between the sticks .

letsallsingtogether

Don't think he had a joint?

I think he could have done with one though might have helped him fly through the air better.:pimp:
I know right , i agree , but in sport and work you are to show a bit of proffesionalism and class , if a customer at sainsburies abuses the staff then gets told to fuck off , its the staff that get the sack . You get my point .
that prick couldnt give two shits about this club , from day one at bradford he looked as though hed had a joint or seven before kick off with his relaxed i couldnt give a toss attitude between the sticks .

RoboCCFC90

When the second goal went in people were booing the fact and shouting obscene stuff towards Allsopp from the far left of the stand, I think he gave it some back, fair play to him, he could of done nothing about either goal in fairness..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

if a customer at sainsburies abuses the staff then gets told to fuck off , its the staff that get the sack . You get my point .

It's unlikely that would happen actually, they'd be reprimanded for retaliating but the circumstances would be a factor.

Circumstances like this for instance:

When you launch this kind of nonsense don't start hiding behind PLAYERS SHOULD BE ROLE MODELS if human beings respond to the bollocks they get, no matter what layer of professionalism you want to project on them.

Nick

Administrator
When you launch this kind of nonsense don't start hiding behind PLAYERS SHOULD BE ROLE MODELS if human beings respond to the bollocks they get, no matter what layer of professionalism you want to project on them.

Exactly, if people want to throw shit around they should expect it back.

I remember when I first started going out, if you started giving bouncers shit you would get a kickin. Nowadays there are so many rules / regulations that you see scrawny little 16 year olds telling bouncers they are going to kick their heads in and all sorts and the bouncers can't do anything and the little chavs know they can't else they wouldn't give so much shit.

If you go around swearing at people, abusing people then you should expect some back without crying about it.

mattylad

What a shining example of everything that is wrong with our supporters :(

Noggin

Exactly, if people want to throw shit around they should expect it back.

I remember when I first started going out, if you started giving bouncers shit you would get a kickin. Nowadays there are so many rules / regulations that you see scrawny little 16 year olds telling bouncers they are going to kick their heads in and all sorts and the bouncers can't do anything and the little chavs know they can't else they wouldn't give so much shit.

If you go around swearing at people, abusing people then you should expect some back without crying about it.

if people give out abuse they don't have any right to complain when they get it back certainly but it's not as simple as that. It's not like only the person who was committing the abuse sees the abuse in return. All the other fans doing nothing wrong see the wanker sign given in their direction from the player too, including kids that may well look up to the players (not that I think there are any coventry kids with Alsop as their hero atm), if abuse from the stands gets over the top the stewards should be dealing with it, the players should be responding professionally and not hurling abuse at the stands.

This is just a general comment though, I have no idea what happened here and I certainly think there are fair enough exceptions to this rule, players are humans too and if you push them far enough (like abuse of disabled child assuming that happened) its understandable they may snap.

Evo1883

What a shining example of everything that is wrong with our supporters :(
What is wrong with what i just said , did i say it to him , did i shout anything at him , i think this but never said it aloud .
what exactly is your point.
if what is wrong with our supporters is somebody who puts endless cash in to go to every home and away game , then yes im the idiot you portray .if i think that about alsop , thats my issue , i never abused anybody .
as a sidenote aswel , there is nothing and i mean absolutely nothing wrong with showing proffesionalism through the face of idiotic chants .
Besides ...im hardly wrong in my opinion , he does look like he doesnt care about being here and he is absolutely woeful .
The whole mr or mrs perfect that most on here give the impression that they are is fucking laughable , and probably one of the reasons its the same people using the site everyday. idiot

Last edited:

ajsccfc

What's wrong is the huge assumption that because someone is a loan player and not playing amazingly, they're a stoned prick who doesn't give a shit.

Evo1883

What's wrong is the huge assumption that because someone is a loan player and not playing amazingly, they're a stoned prick who doesn't give a shit.
Never thought a player was shit and then some , bollox mate

ajsccfc

Players can be shit, but the reason can be just that they're shit. Not OUTRAGEOUS I PAY MONEYS AND THEY DON'T CARE thick shit like you're spouting.

Evo1883

Players can be shit, but the reason can be just that they're shit. Not OUTRAGEOUS I PAY MONEYS AND THEY DON'T CARE thick shit like you're spouting.
Oh shut up its not thick , its a lighthearted tongue in cheek observation , primarily making a joke out of the fact that i think hes shit , what are you even arguing for you fool , because i dont like the player or because you are bothered i said he looked stoned

ajsccfc

It really is thick. The fact you posted 'there is nothing and i mean absolutely nothing wrong with showing proffesionalism through the face of idiotic chants' as if anyone was saying otherwise confirms this.

Evo1883

It really is thick. The fact you posted 'there is nothing and i mean absolutely nothing wrong with showing proffesionalism through the face of idiotic chants' as if anyone was saying otherwise confirms this.
There were people saying otherwise , read it back .
get back what you give blah blah , again what are you talking about

Users who are viewing this thread