allsop or burge ?? (football thread-sky blues) (1 Viewer)

Who will be pressleys number 1 for the upcoming season ? I hope it's burge but it will probably be allsop either way hope both do well and keep us in games ! What do you think !!! #PUSB !!!

shmmeee

Allsop, otherwise what's the point in him and why are we loaning out a kid to Nuneaton?

stupot07

Allsop, otherwise what's the point in him and why are we loaning out a kid to Nuneaton?

Agreed. Allsop will be number 1, Burge as back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I worry about them both! Unproven. Should have tried to hang on to Smurfy.

lewys33

Haven't seen either play, but Allsop I would imagine. He isn't "unproven" as some have stated.

Voice_of_Reason

Remember when a young, unknown kid called Chris Kirkland was called up into the first team ? Age doesn't matter. Try the kids. The young keeper we signed from Arsenal (Reese?) is, according to Arsenal supporting friends, brilliant.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Haven't seen either play, but Allsop I would imagine. He isn't "unproven" as some have stated.

By "unproven", I simply meant played in a city game. (although Burge may have had a couple of games that have slipped my mind). So they are are unproven in my books!

Astute

Allsop for me. Commanded his area and gave the defence confidence. Sharp on coming off his line. Didn't miss a ball.

Burge will learn from him. Can't see Burge being 1st choice yet.

Sterling Archer

If only we still had world number 1 Chris Dunn on the books. Where is he these days?

Is he at Huddersfield and Murphy's gone there to be his understudy?

Users who are viewing this thread