Allez Allez Allez chant for Wembley? (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Can you explain what you mean, Nick? ;)

giphy.gif

The Reverend Skyblue

As the only team in Europe with a bloody elephant on our crest and our mascot, we should aim in that market for a new song.
Personally never heard a song about a skyblue elephant but I'm sure Otis will research it and come up with something.
Hang on Nellie the elephant is a song I've just remembered and cant be bothered to delete the above

The Reverend Skyblue

No doubt teams in India and Africa will have elephants on their crest so may have some songs hanging about.
I'm off to check the history of Guinea Bissau's top 40

withnail

There will be 20000 people there who have never even heard the Doyle/Kelly chant, let's not try and start chants that people who go week in week out don't know!

Most of them will be expecting "Big Fat Ron's Sky Blue Army"

Frank Sidebottom

As the only team in Europe with a bloody elephant on our crest and our mascot, we should aim in that market for a new song.
Personally never heard a song about a skyblue elephant but I'm sure Otis will research it and come up with something.
Hang on Nellie the elephant is a song I've just remembered and cant be bothered to delete the above
Just chant elephant to the tune of here we go.

Cavan O'Doherty

No thanks. We should stick to our own chants instead of jumping on the bandwagon and inpersonating other clubs. Looks abit desperate trying to recreate something that’s so strongly linked to another club. I remember Lincoln trying twist and shout at their place and it made me cringe!

Otis

Can someone please post up the words to the Biamou Music Man song. I keep forgetting them.

I know it starts 'Bia, Bia, Biamou,' but then I get a bit lost with it.

LilleSkyBlue

Can someone please post up the words to the Biamou Music Man song. I keep forgetting them.

I know it starts 'Bia, Bia, Biamou,' but then I get a bit lost with it.

Definitely want to learn about this one, living in France and all.

Otherwise, give it the Twist and Shout for as long as possible. I love to hear that.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I like the opening music to the One Show on BBC 1. Fabulous lyrics! So meaningful!

Adge

you forgot about 'Just cant get enough' also ripped right from Celtic. Just cant sing it, so cringeworthy. Don't get me started on people who sing shit on the villa for a League two game against Notts County, what the hell is that about??
Yep-the Villa one is embarrassing that's for sure. As is whoaaaaao-na na na na na na na na na, the silly one with the drum.

wingy

Not a chant but CWR are running a theme of a few picked by a listener.
I think without hearing the introduction
Glad all over
Boys are back in town Thin Lizzy, apt
I'm a believer Monkees.

Nick

Administrator
Not a chant but CWR are running a theme of a few picked by a listener.
I think without hearing the introduction
Glad all over
Boys are back in town Thin Lizzy, apt
I'm a believer Monkees.

Have they ever been to a CCFC game or just going by the name?

Earth Wind and Fire should be at the top.

wingy

Have they ever been to a CCFC game or just going by the name?

Earth Wind and Fire should be at the top.
Usually it is a listener choice
I have a feeling it may have been Phil Upon choosing what are fairly common football ground set
That said they all Express the mood especially Thin Lizzy Back in Town.

Nick

Administrator
Have listened to CWR but heard nothing of it :(

There's nothing worse than when people who don't really have a clue try and get it involved. It reminds me of Americans trying to talk about football.

SussexSkyBlue

I'm afraid this is not great at all, conquered all of League two, really.......

Also we haven't yet...We still need to beat Exeter......

Sky Blue Harry H

My son (clever so and so) is just doing some revision for upcoming exams. Looked over his shoulder to see something he had typed about categories of force: listed were Push, Pull, Turn...……………...I said to him 'you've missed 2 off there' - he turned and looked at me puzzled then I hit him with 'Twist and Shout' He just gave me a look that 12 year old do ! (made me laugh though!!)

Sick Boy

No thanks. We should stick to our own chants instead of jumping on the bandwagon and inpersonating other clubs. Looks abit desperate trying to recreate something that’s so strongly linked to another club. I remember Lincoln trying twist and shout at their place and it made me cringe!

The vast majority of our chants have been taken from other clubs

Users who are viewing this thread