Allen (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

4-6 weeks according to Robins.

Doesn't sound very positive about any imminent return for Palmer either although at least he doesn't need an op which was first feared apparently.

Going to be a tough period unless Sheaf is back soon.

Bugsy

Got no choice but to play Maguire really, he's got to be half decent and raring to go .....PUSB

clint van damme

4-6 weeks according to Robins.

Doesn't sound very positive about any imminent return for Palmer either although at least he doesn't need an op which was first feared apparently.

Going to be a tough period unless Sheaf is back soon.

Pretty much out for the season then.

robbiethemole

we've got another international break coming up soon, March/April, but don't think it'll help either Allen or Palmer be ready.

nunchuckas

Allen could be back by the Easter fixtures at the earliest, then. So would miss at least 5, maybe 7 games if he's not ready for those 2.

Offhegoes

I would assume Palmer may be 3-5 weeks, so again Easter fixtures most likely. McGuire needs to step up now and we need to stick Marco Rus on the bench

nunchuckas

I would assume Palmer may be 3-5 weeks, so again Easter fixtures most likely. McGuire needs to step up now and we need to stick Marco Rus on the bench
I thought Rus was the best City player on the pitch in the first half v Leamington preseason, out of position.

I know it's not a very big sample size, and only a friendly, but I have high hopes for him.

slowpoke

We have Dabo, Kelly, Sheaf, Maguire, Walker. Panzo, JWE, Burroughs, Rose. add Howley & Moore that’s a full team none selected to start last week. I’m sure with a bit of jigging about we’ll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread