Allegedly 15 tickets sold ....... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

for the Colchester end for Tuesday night!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

pusbccfc

I heard that LOL

Also apparently Bury are on course for a sub 1500 for a home crowd.

Steve.B50

In the Scunthorpe programme it gave away attendances and Stevenage too 44 to them and Yeovil on a Saturday 80, how can clubs survive on this sort of support?
I thick we are lucky as a lot of teams try and bring more to us just to see the stadium.

Remember playing Newcastle at home in a night game in the 70's and they brought less than 15 and that was in the top flight

So much for the toon army

Gaz

Apparently the support up Scotland isn't very good you know ..

Stafford_SkBlue

Not an easy journey for them but a14 must help. At present their nearest away game must be Orient. We played them (U) on a weekday evening

Ashdown1

Not playing well or challenging for anything, everlasting recession, small support anyway, night game, freezing cold temperatures predicted....................not surprised really, I just hope our apathetic types get their acts together and turn up. Still only expecting 9,000 tops though after way too many poor shows at home !

ajsccfc

You'd hope a new manager might encourage a few who'd otherwise not bother. It's not the most appealing of games otherwise, freezing Tuesday night and all.

pusbccfc

I'd have thought we'd have had more than 10k. A little optimism after saturday, and the new manager etc.

torchomatic

That's a little unfair. It's a vicious circle really as they have low attendances they probably don't have the money to invest in the team, etc. That means fans don't turn up and so on and so forth.

They can only attract a ~3000 home attendance, so it's not surprising. They're not a well supported team and lack ambition.

torchomatic

I was one of only 16 City supporters once when we played Stoke City at the Victoria Ground in the Full Members' Cup. Mid 80s or so.

rob9872

I was one of only 16 City supporters once when we played Stoke City at the Victoria Ground in the Full Members' Cup. Mid 80s or so.

Tufty badge? :)

ps1948

Remember playing Newcastle at home in a night game in the 70's and they brought less than 15 and that was in the top flight

So much for the toon army
Was this the game that ended nil-nil, in the season where we scored for fun in almost every other match??

If it's pay on the gate why not a few hundred Sky Blues fans pack the away end. Be nice to see the Colchester players applaud our very own supporters behind the goal. Should confuse them when they get barracked in response.;)

tippex9

If it's pay on the gate why not a few hundred Sky Blues fans pack the away end. Be nice to see the Colchester players applaud our very own supporters behind the goal. Should confuse them when they get barracked in response.;)

Lol that would be funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread