Allassani (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Don't know why so many people are having trouble spelling his name so I thought I'd make a thread to share my method of remembering how to spell it correctly, in the hope it helps a few others.

He's ALL ASS (ani).

giphy.gif

Gibbo

If we keep this thread up, we can just refer to him as "he"
More to the point, after that jolly good turn and shot to score against WBA, why was he not even in the squad last week. The problem on Saturday, it struck me anyway, was that none of the Jordans on the bench was a creative player, and that was what we needed.

Otis

More to the point, after that jolly good turn and shot to score against WBA, why was he not even in the squad last week. The problem on Saturday, it struck me anyway, was that none of the Jordans on the bench was a creative player, and that was what we needed.
Yep, but remember when that goalkeeper had the bet about eating the pie? Well this was the same and Mark Robins won over a grand at the bookies for having a whole bench of Jordans on Saturday.

Esoterica

I cartainly will be spelling it correctly with the help of that aide-memoire.

Thanks.

I struggle with Titus Bramble too. can you help?

Nick spelt Scunthorpe wrong last week too.
I think the bust of his namesake Roman Emperor should help. It's even got a bit of nipple.
titus-statue-naples-1.jpg

That's Emperor Titus I should add, not the famous Emperor Bramble.

Esoterica

I'm sure I read he was carrying a knock but he was pictured training yesterday.

Nick

Administrator
didnt he bang his head in training thats why he was out? Something like that anyway

ajsccfc

I was never sure whether it was Julian Dix or Dicks, this illustration helped me to remember

0513D89D000005DC-0-image-26_1416410208626.jpg

covcity4life

heroes lol wow

not gonna get into debate anyway, i am red blooded male and thought same as all of you when saw gif,but deep down i know its not good and think kids see stuff too early these days and it warps their mind so that end up thinking people on love island are heroes...

but hey maybe im just old and not cool

covfanman

heroes lol wow

not gonna get into debate anyway, i am red blooded male and thought same as all of you when saw gif,but deep down i know its not good and think kids see stuff too early these days and it warps their mind so that end up thinking people on love island are heroes...

but hey maybe im just old and not cool

Tell us your secret, is being a red blooded male the way to stop our minds from being warped?

Users who are viewing this thread