All-time most hated player (1 Viewer)

and while im at it.... EMILE FUCKIN HESKEY !!!

WTF is he all about!?!?! could hit a bulls arse etc etc

To me there is only one player that was so unbelievably bad for CCFC and that was one JULIAN TIMOTHY DARBY who we had the misfortune to have on our books between 1993-1995 playing 55 games and scoring 6 goals.

EVERY CCFC fan at that time thought he was useless but our manager then, PHIL NEAL, picked him for every match regardless of form or fitness and despite the total bewilderment of the fans.

He had no pace, misplaced passes, couldn't read the game and was according to the manager, our midfield "dynamo"

In all my years supporting CCFC I have never deliberately belittled, berated or bood a player but I saved it all for this guy who I can honestly say was the worst player to ever play for CCFC

PUSB

Sky Blue Kid

Bellamy, Hughes, Bothroyd, and Viorel Moldovan (Remember him) the most arrogant, self centred, egotistical player to pull on the "Sky Blue shirt" He hated playing for us, but he was brilliant, and in the same mould as Berbatov....Oh! and King, not for his football ability, but for the person he is/was/always will be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread