All-time most hated player (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Well I have to say parkhead the area is not the best but the stadium is great rangers does look a bit like a railway station,anyway I think to be honest the most hated man in football has to be Craig white for what he's done to rangers,rivalry apart what he's done is criminal and I wouldn't wish it on any team and i mean any team,as football fans we love to hate our rivals but wouldn't wish them to be in the bad situation rangers and pompey are in

Ibrox is a better ground than Celtic Park for a host of reasons. I'd also add that Rangers managed to win 3 in a row despite signing virtually nobody when Celtic flashed the cash-so wouldn't dismiss them so easily if they're still about.

Osullivan18

Danny Mills, I despised him.

Not sure about for, used to hate watching Boothroyd as he won nothing in the air when with us. Did score one awesome goal tho. Also Bellamy just because of his comments after

skybluelee

Ex-City players:
Tim Sherwood - never fit, only played a handful of games, bled us dry on a two-year contract
Lee Hughes - scumbag lying murderer
For just being crap:
Keith O'Neill, Kevin Drinkell, Julian Darby
Non-City players:
Michael Brown, Gary Megson, Nicky Summerbee

Forgot about Hughes. Definitely being added to my list.

torchomatic

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...-CITY&RH=Coventry--City&PREV_SEASON=1997&BID=

''Suddenly Dion Dublin's acrimonious row with Coventry manager Gordon Strachan after being fined £40,000 for refusing to play against Luton in midweek seemed irrelevant.''
He headbutted Robbie Savage! Anything that happened before, should easily be forgiven for that single act.

Personally i don't believe he refused to play, things were (and still are) murky behind the club, there must have been a better reason as untill then he gave us his all and still likes the club.

Pretty much hate bellend and Summerbee for me. I'd also say Savage and i'm amazed at how he's managed to get a job at the bbc considering what a... plonker he is.

canleykid

Ibrox is a better ground than Celtic Park for a host of reasons. I'd also add that Rangers managed to win 3 in a row despite signing virtually nobody when Celtic flashed the cash-so wouldn't dismiss them so easily if they're still about.
If being the word,however its tit for tat in Scotland celtic win rangers win however can u explain to me why ibrox is better than parkhead cos I've been to both a few times and i can honestly say parkhead is better bigger and better atmosphere

torchomatic

Brighton Sky Blue

Ibrox is 4/5 star rated by UEFA-Celtic Park barely enters the equation. Seating's arranged as such that if you lean forward you fall on your face! Really dislike Celtic in general though so perhaps being a bit biased.

Johnnythespider

Can't stand Vinnie Jones, but the one i had a special hatred for was one Francis lee, the inventor of diving, who went on to buy a toilet roll factory when he retired, how apt !!!

canleykid

Ibrox is 4/5 star rated by UEFA-Celtic Park barely enters the equation. Seating's arranged as such that if you lean forward you fall on your face! Really dislike Celtic in general though so perhaps being a bit biased.

I disagree with your comment on seating however each to there own

DazzleTommyDazzle

Danny Mills, I despised him.

Not sure about for, used to hate watching Boothroyd as he won nothing in the air when with us. Did score one awesome goal tho. Also Bellamy just because of his comments after

Relegation game with Charlton back in the prem.

First half Mills stamps on Aloisi when the ball has gone out of play.

Second half Aloisi trying to get the ball off Mills for a throw in. Aloisi touches Mills who goes down holding his face and rolling around like a big girl.

Aloisi sent off.

Charlton go 1-0 up.

We equalise.

We get a corner - Soltvedt shoots and the ball goes in off Mills - irrefutable proof that there is a god :D

Sky Blue Kid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/fa_carling_premiership/205150.stm

Dublin has already been fined two weeks' wages for refusing to play for Coventry last week, and is currently training with the Highfield Road reserves.

All smoke and mirrors Torchomatic, Dion left for personal reasons after comments made by CCFC hierarchy at the time. Comments I will not divulge to anyone, but needless to say, the comments made(If I were Dion) would have "Flat packed" the people in question.

mrtrench

There is only one choice for me - Marlon King. And that's before he left last Summer.

torchomatic

No offence, SBK but I will believe the BBC and WGS who commented at the time over some bloke on a forum.

He's not my most hated player or anything, but what he did was out of order.

Sky Blue Kid

No offence, SBK but I will believe the BBC and WGS who commented at the time over some bloke on a forum.

He's not my most hated player or anything, but what he did was out of order.

Your post is respected mate.....I'm happy in the knowledge of what I know, is truth.;)

Walking Bird

I used to hate Lee Hendrie from Villa. Epitomy of a c**t !

Osullivan18

bell end for me and that scummy spitting shit diof plus terry ha!

I forgot Diouf, really cannot stand him either.

Relegation game with Charlton back in the prem.

First half Mills stamps on Aloisi when the ball has gone out of play.

Second half Aloisi trying to get the ball off Mills for a throw in. Aloisi touches Mills who goes down holding his face and rolling around like a big girl.

Aloisi sent off.

Charlton go 1-0 up.

We equalise.

We get a corner - Soltvedt shoots and the ball goes in off Mills - irrefutable proof that there is a god :D

Hehe

JulianDarbyFTW

Paul Telfer's up there. Didn't Blackburn offer us £3m about two months after we'd paid £1.25m for him? Ally Pickering did my nut in. Oh, and the best midfield duo ever of Rennie (on occasion) and Darby. Others are Jason McAteer, Frank McAvennie, Duncan Ferguson and Gary Bennett.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
John Terry - No Contest. The man is a thug! :mad:

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure who I'd put forward, but a collection of terrace insults over my time watching City:

'Lazy fucking mercenary Telfer!'
'Useless half arsed wanker Bellamy!'
'Lazy twat Hughes! (Stephen)'
'You're a useless piece of shit Borrowdale, and you always will be!'
'Fat lazy prick McSheffrey!'
'Ee-aw! Ee-aw! You're shit Kyle!'
'Lazy bastard John!'

No wonder we don't achieve anything :thinking about:

Changeyourface

To name but a few.. Craig Bellamy, Dion Dublin, Lee Hughes, Neil Lennon, Roy Keane, Wayne Rooney, Gazza, Micheal Owen, Geoff Hurst, Jay Bothroyd, David Beckham, Rio Ferdinand, Aiden McGeady, Paul Merson, Kevin Kyle, Alan Ball.

Besides those mentioned (Bellamy, Brown, Savage) I would have to say Graeme Souness. A nasty piece of work. A real vicious thug on the pitch.

Yes but i would have Souness in a Sky Blue shirt any day. A brilliant player and gave 110% if we had someone that gave 10% of what Souness did we would still be in the championship

Sharpie83

For the city bellemy and lee Hughes how many chances does that guy want n he still keeps fucking up and outside drogba for falling easier than a child and Gary Neville for just being a moaning test he could complain about how red his shirt used to be why wouldbt he just get on with it

Users who are viewing this thread