All this Doom and Gloom (1 Viewer)

aviles

A lot of doom and gloom going around after the loss on Saturday. Think people were getting a bit ahead of themselves before the Bradford game everyone was dreading our next 5 fixtures.

If someone had offered me a 7 points out of the first 4 games i would have snapped there hand off considering out league position we have done very well to achieve this.

So keep up the good work lads!

Monners

It was the nature of the complete capitulation though. Not one attempt on goal for the whole of the second half. All Donny did was push on 10m up the pitch - and we fell apart. Doesn't bode well when you see that (and the complete lack of confidence in the team)

aviles

completely agree with you however i have complete faith in TM and the squad that they will work on this in defending as TM made these points in his after match interview and i believe they will improve on these things

Otis

A lot of doom and gloom going around after the loss on Saturday. Think people were getting a bit ahead of themselves before the Bradford game everyone was dreading our next 5 fixtures.

If someone had offered me a 7 points out of the first 4 games i would have snapped there hand off considering out league position we have done very well to achieve this.

So keep up the good work lads!

If only it worked like that.

We would indeed have taken 7 points from 4 games, but the performance on Saturday and the capitulation has to be a massive, massive worry.

Fine looking at the last 4 games, but surely the key one is the one you next have coming up and the one you just had re in terms of performance.

If we keep up Saturday's level of performance there is only one way we are going in this league.

Godiva

ecky

It's more than doom and gloom there is something fundamentally wrong with this club and the players...
It was complete garbage Saturday 6 of us went for the first time in a long time and we had left with 7 mins to go

Covstu

We have to take that on the chin and move on. All we need to do is keep our head above water this season and we can start the build to the following season. Realistically it is going to be 17th downwards who are in trouble, there is a gap forming from 21st and 22nd so hopefully that means it is one place to fight over (i know i am overly simplying the situation).

Noggin

7pts from the remaining 8 will keep us up.
We need Reda Johnson back.

Seems unlikely, If we get 7 more points and you give the average points per game that the teams below us have earnt till the end of the season we are in the relegation zone. Since we are also playing lots of the bottom teams losing 5 more times (which is the most likely way to get 7 points) help the teams below get more than their average points per game too. I think we'll just about be ok but 7 points isn't likely to do it imo. Despite whatever history says (which I assume is what you are going on?)

bigfatronssba

Yep, we will most probably cling on to league 1 safety and finish in one of our lowest ever positions.

Can't imagine why that's creating doom and gloom.

Gint11

Look 2nd half we were shit for many reasons. Everyone getting the dictionary out to write intellectual post about the performance. 1st half was good enough. 2nd wasn't. The squad is poor, 2 wins doesn't correct that. In saying this, let TM have a chance to slowly correct it. We will get enough points to stay up. On the bright side. If the one that hit the post goes in it would have been different. But it didn't. MOVE ON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chipfat

I have seen some questioning results, status and attendances and do understand why, these are valid question for now, but all can be answered in an easy way... Fans don't see one or two results altering anything long term, Status of L1 or L2 doesn't alter anything long term and guess what the last is the same answer.. This club really has fallen so far that supporting although the right thing to do is covering over the cracks of where this club is going.. And for most nothing they do will have any bearing on the outcome or change in direction,, going , staying at home, going away games only, being positive or any other action taken nothing you do effects the powers that be.......

Teams need to win, produce entertainment and make the fans be apart of something that brings togetherness, knowing all are trying to reach the same goal... That is not happening ,, fans are divided, argue and generally feel that what they believe in as an individual is the solution to the clubs problems.. Without the fans the club has no hope,, without fans hope the club is dying,,, very sad but until we are under new and fresh direction divided is where we are...

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

I have seen some questioning results, status and attendances and do understand why, these are valid question for now, but all can be answered in an easy way... Fans don't see one or two results altering anything long term, Status of L1 or L2 doesn't alter anything long term and guess what the last is the same answer.. This club really has fallen so far that supporting although the right thing to do is covering over the cracks of where this club is going.. And for most nothing they do will have any bearing on the outcome or change in direction,, going , staying at home, going away games only, being positive or any other action taken nothing you do effects the powers that be.......

Teams need to win, produce entertainment and make the fans be apart of something that brings togetherness, knowing all are trying to reach the same goal... That is not happening ,, fans are divided, argue and generally feel that what they believe in as an individual is the solution to the clubs problems.. Without the fans the club has no hope,, without fans hope the club is dying,,, very sad but until we are under new and fresh direction divided is where we are...

Oh no we're not.....:eek:;)

Macca

Let's face it, given the situation this club is in staying up is about as good as it get and I think we will

Users who are viewing this thread