All Quiet on the Transfer Front (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Lol im just tired of 35 years of crap with the odd exception

Grendel

I said anyone who was expecting great things, I wasn't TBH, and yes I think people did
Reset expectations at this time last season, not to think we were nailed on, but certainly
To thinking we could do better than we thought.

Guess sheffield united are fucked then and Barnsley last year were relegated in October.

ClarkeZ

Guess sheffield united are fucked then and Barnsley last year were relegated in October.
But how did their teams look?
Its not just about having lost the first few games, its about concern over the lack of depth and quality in our team.

I dont think people are necessarily saying we are being relegated, but given the current squad I can't realistically see a promotion push, hence the expectation reset.

fernandopartridge

But how did their teams look?
Its not just about having lost the first few games, its about concern over the lack of depth and quality in our team.

I dont think people are necessarily saying we are being relegated, but given the current squad I can't realistically see a promotion push, hence the expectation reset.

Tbf, not many teams have such a wretched start injuries wise. We're without 3 or 4 definite starters, any team would struggle, squad depth or not squad depth. We were lucky injury wise last season.

Users who are viewing this thread