All quiet on the preston front (1 Viewer)

Maupet

Everything seems to have gone very quiet over the last few days.cant believe the situation at the club is being accepted so is something happening behind the scenes. Anyone heard anything

Spionkop

Hopefully I'll be at the Ricoh for the ladies game. Anyone else going?
This game hasn't been promoted at all.
Certainly not on here.
Have to say I'm a little surprised that members of the SBT haven't talked it up as another point at which us Sky Blue fans can gather in our ground, in our city, to stay together?
I did think a few weeks ago this was a plan?

hill83

Hopefully I'll be at the Ricoh for the ladies game. Anyone else going?
This game hasn't been promoted at all.
Certainly not on here.
Have to say I'm a little surprised that members of the SBT haven't talked it up as another point at which us Sky Blue fans can gather in our ground, in our city, to stay together?
I did think a few weeks ago this was a plan?

I think that's a step too far for most. I'll be cleaning behind the toilet with a single bristle toothbrush. Much more entertaining.

skybluetony176

i was hoping too but i have my nephews birthday party to attend but will go to the next ladies game that clashes with the next "home game" at sixfields. anyone know when that is or where i can find a fixture list for the ladies?

spoon

it's very odd. this time prior to the Bristol game this forum was awash with info and hyperbole about tickets sold for both Ricoh & Sixfields and other idle speculation. just logged on now for a Preston/ladies ticket update and not even any guesses going on.

jesus-wept

I shall go to the closing stages of the Ladies match, in time I hope for when they exchange shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread