All Addresses Concerned (1 Viewer)

Ctaffty

What are the addreses for the variouse people involved, i want to write

lordsummerisle

To keep it simple, please use _Brian_'s template, everybody singing from the same hymnsheet then:

"Dear Sir (no offence intended if you are a women reading this, but as you are the Football League I have made the assumption that you are male),

I have been a Coventry City fan for longer than I care to remember and I have been a season ticket holder for probably longer than this! I write to you to inform you that my club is in peril. A few season ago 98% of fans welcomed new ownership in the form of the hedge funders called Sisu. We expected them to spend big to get us where we belong (the Premier League (not that that would need clarifying as even you know that that is where we belong!))! We were conned! I have no evidence to back the following statement up, but I believe Sisu sold our best players to pay for a timeshare in Rhyl for their investors (my mate, John, has more information on this if you need it - he holidays there every other year, usually in the spring).

Half of CCFC was recently put into adminstration by Sisu (or someone/something? called Arvo, I think) and then they got one of their employees to pose as the administrator so that he would name another one of their companies, Otium, as the preferred bidder (this is purely speculation on my behalf, based on the fact that he chose this Sisu "entity" (please refer to threads on the SkyBluesTalk forum for more detailed discussion regarding this "entity") over others that would obviously have been a better choice because at least one of them had an affiliation with someone who is a Coventry City fan (he goes by the name of Joe Elliot (Elliot's Car Accessories - you might have heard of them)) and he said that he would buy half of the stadium that most of us used to think was soulless until Sisu said they'd move us out of it and build us another stadium, which reminds me is another reason why we, as fans, all of us, hate Sisu).

I think you get my point and I implore you to do the right thing; although I'll be quite honest with you and admit that I'm not quite sure what this is, but I'm trying to work it out by reading the posts of faceless Coventry City fans (a bit like Joy Seppala - the faceless bit that is, she's not a Coventry City fan, no sir-ee! The s**t!) on the SkyBluesTalk forum!!!

Yours sincerely,

B***n Jones

J

Jack Griffin

Except cut the sexist bits :facepalm: and by the way I note my reply from the FL was from..

Andrea Brown | Customer Services Manager
The Football League Limited
Edward VII Quay | Navigation Way | Preston | PR2 2YF.
T 0844 335 0183 | F 0844 826 5188

RoboCCFC90

To keep it simple, please use _Brian_'s template, everybody singing from the same hymnsheet then:

Every time I read that E-Mail I find it hilarious.

lordsummerisle

Except cut the sexist bits :facepalm: and by the way I note my reply from the FL was from..

Andrea Brown | Customer Services Manager
The Football League Limited
Edward VII Quay | Navigation Way | Preston | PR2 2YF.
T 0844 335 0183 | F 0844 826 5188

The rest of it should be okay then?

_Brian_ will be pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread