ALF unlikely to be wearing sky blue!! (1 Viewer)

rswxite

The following was tweeted to alf!!

@A1F1E10 just heard from Sarah. Congrats mate, you deserve it. Great club. Great potential.

Can't see many outsiders describing CCFC as a "great club with great potential"

So expect him to be signing for someone tommorow!!

My guess is Reading!!!!!

rob9872

Wednesday I would say looking at that

rob9872

A City fan posted that our board are acting disgracefully and that was retweeted by ALF so I would be absolutely amazed if that was us or I guess he wouldn't dare post that about a new club's board

Paxman II

Oh here we go again. Pure speculation and assumption. Why so negative? Why could that not be us?

Christ so many of you on here have such a 'downer' about our club it's a wonder you even bother to post at all if that's the way you want to see it all the time.

Maybe we will get him, maybe it will be Waghorn I don't know but we will get someone - I guarantee it.

Henchman66

If people would only pay attention, no money to buy players unless you dig in to your own pockets , get it,that means no money to buy players ,

ericagradus

Well it is clear from his tweets, that ALF is leaving. And the fact he has retweeted how bad the Cov board have been is very bad news.

This guy is not Cov bound and in all honesty - can't even think of another realistic target that we have been linked to.

So not looking good!

Covstu

we just do not have the funnds to pay fir him anyway, by the sound of things we are polls apart in our bid to what Rotherham are expecting for him, we just simply cannot compete in that market at present.

Sub

I think it has been a very long time since we have been able to compete in the market :(:(:(:( but hopefully there will be a few bodies in at the end of the window and hopefully they will be up and coming stars!!!! :thinking about::thinking about::D:D

Ccfcisparks

But as i look at his profile now it shows that he has retweeted nothing about the ccfc board. This is just pure speculation.

Ccfc1979

Correct. He has not retweeted anything about us. A Cov fan retweeted what another Cov fan gad sent to Le Fondre. He ignored it.

Welcome to the Board Parks.

How can CCFC not afford £350k plus add ons. When selling a house if you spend £1k you may increase the value by £5k. Surely the same works for a football club?

Ccfcisparks

Too be honest i think we should just stick in a clause that if he hits 10+ goals they get there 200k extra after we give them 300k upfront

Astute

Great club, great potential? That used to be us. We have great potential still. A modern stadium, although we don't own it yet. A hardcore of fans that is higher than a lot of the time we were in the top flight, although the 80's had a lot to do with this. We have a history that can't be taken away. The great club part was lost through many years of mismanagement. We had the first all seater ground. We hated it at the time, but had a management that saw into the future. First electronic scoreboard. A team that punched above it's weight for many years. Many highs and lows. More lows than highs, but the highs outweighed the lows. They have given me many good times over the years. It will all come back. Nobody has the right to be in the top flight. One good season will change everything, just the same as one bad season will put us further back.

With the right people running our club the good times will come back. We will know when that happens as we will be unhappy to be connected with players like ALF :D

Ccfcisparks

People who thinks alf is an answer to all a problems are wrong, we need 2 strikers in. 1 like alf and 1 experienced player, i would of said ebanks-blake until he got injured

blueflint

dont want to say it but i told you all weeks ago we have no one coming in only players going out :pimp::pimp::pimp:

stevo_ccfc

We could also do with someone who can get forwards from midfield, we pass sideways backwards looking for a runner but we rarely have one

stevo_ccfc

Personally I would move baker on, because I think bell is a much better player when on form, and even when off form he is a better passer of the ball.

skybluesteve76

Oh here we go again. Pure speculation and assumption. Why so negative? Why could that not be us?

Christ so many of you on here have such a 'downer' about our club it's a wonder you even bother to post at all if that's the way you want to see it all the time.

Maybe we will get him, maybe it will be Waghorn I don't know but we will get someone - I guarantee it.

No chance!

pac17

Reading this morning put in a bid For ALF...350k up front with add on going to 500k plus a sell on clause. i believe this is what Rotherham are looking for...

Users who are viewing this thread