Alex Revell (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

We're back in for him apparently along with a few other league one clubs. With Derbyshire and Bowery signing and Revell being in the last year of his deal, I reckon that this one could have legs.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rotherham United's promotion hero Alex Revell could be set to leave the club, after helping them into the Championship.
Revell has just a year left on his current contract, but as yet he has not agreed a new deal at the New York Stadium.
Now Sky Sports understands that the likes of Sheffield United, Bristol City, Coventry and Championship outfit Birmingham are keen on landing the 31-year-old striker.
Revell joined Rotherham from Leyton Orient in 2011, but he will forever be known as a hero with the Millers fans after his two goals in the League One play-off final in May.
With Rotherham 2-0 down, Revell struck twice to level the match at Wembley before Rotherham came through on penalties.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...lubs-looking-at-rotherham-striker-alex-revell

RoboCCFC90

I noticed on Sky Sports on Friday, but I thought it was an old article until I noticed the dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woody11462

We might not necessarily be his fourth choice. Few things that could swing it our way could be that we have tried to buy him before so he knows he's liked by our manager. He might also appreciate how we play under Pressley and he'd be the only recognised striker at the club so he's certain of a place in the starting line up!

Users who are viewing this thread