Alex Nimely (1 Viewer)

señor Santiago

What a player, he runs at defenders, fast feet, not scared to get stuck in and won us two penalties. He reminds of David Silva when he's on the ball.
Anyone else see at the full time whistle he ran about kissing the shirt then fell on his knees kissing the turf, great to see from a loanee :claping hands:

pusbccfc

What a player, he runs at defenders, fast feet, not scared to get stuck in and won us two penalties. He reminds of David Silva when he's on the ball.
Anyone else see at the full time whistle he ran about kissing the shirt then fell on his knees kissing the turf, great to see from a loanee :claping hands:

You can see he trains with aguero, silva and tevez!!!

KersleyDigs

Nimely = Ndlovu

Well, not quite yet! ;-)

It must be said though, it's been a while since we've seen a player that runs past and then accross defenders inviting the foul or them to bottle making a challenge at all!

VERY intelligent manouvre, very difficult to defend against.

NIMELY, well done that lad!!!!!!

CCFCSteve

And for all the stick ATs had, fair play to him for picking this lad up and having faith after a poor loan at boro.

Quite a few questioned the signing (not least the boro fans !) but he does look some player !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Having seen him after the match I hope he is fit for saturday. Apparently unable to train this week due to swollen ankle and knee. He didnt think he could play last night because of it. Was limping quite badly after the game. Think what he could do if he were fit!

Brilliant to see a player who as soon as he gets the ball, runs forward at the defenders. He takes it round them so easy.

I noticed when he got fouled for the 2nd penalty, he got up, looked at the crowd in the telegraph stand, threw his fists up shouting come on. Good on him.

ready_96

Shame he will be back at man city at the end of season :/ It's nice to see someone actually running forward and taking on players! keep it up lad! PUSB :claping hands:

I know it's not real but in my FIFA 12 I manage CCFC. In two seasons Nimely is Man City's main striker. Shows the potential he has. Anyhow, I loved the way he controlled the ball with both feet knocking it from side to side with total ease.

Dean Allsop

I replied to a comment the other week, I am led to believe we have him on loan until the end of the season with a view to offer him a full contract, or a season long loan, not sure how true this is but it was being talked about when he signed on loan....

The Reverend Skyblue

I know it's not real but in my FIFA 12 I manage CCFC. In two seasons Nimely is Man City's main striker. Shows the potential he has. Anyhow, I loved the way he controlled the ball with both feet knocking it from side to side with total ease.

La Lucha, I've always fancied a go at these manager games, is FIFA the best or do they do a other versions, i'm sure there is a game called football manager 2012 and i think it is top of the ratings, or have i been seeing things again. Must be really simple to understand.

The Rev

EleanorRigby

Man. City ain't that daft, must have a good chance of getting him back on loan next season though, City will have bigger fish to fry once they get into the Champions league, year long loan would do me. If we bought him and he did well we would sell him anyway.

kg82

Nimely was excellent last night and has been excellent since he came here - begs the question, how were Boro utilising him?!

I'd also give praise for Norwood for last night, him and Deegan were excellent in the centre and Norwood looked calm (after a nervy first 5-10 minutes), picked the right passes, didn't lose the ball and seemed like a very good link between midfield and strikers.

Sutty

La Lucha, I've always fancied a go at these manager games, is FIFA the best or do they do a other versions, i'm sure there is a game called football manager 2012 and i think it is top of the ratings, or have i been seeing things again. Must be really simple to understand.

The Rev

Football manager is brilliant - but be prepared for it to take over your life!

hamil99

Facebook User

The Rev

In the fifa game's u take control of the actual players on the pitch and control the team off it, where as the football manager game is a much more realistic management game where u control the club but can not actually play the games, u can watch them though and make subs. I love football manager, killed way to many hrs raising coventry to the highest we truely deserve. Hope this helps.

Grendel

Yes its not just the ability but the desire to do well which is just as important. Come across on the pitch and in an interview I heard with CWR. Norwood I thought was equally excellent and also clearly is committed to the cause.

SkyBlue

Yes its not just the ability but the desire to do well which is just as important. Come across on the pitch and in an interview I heard with CWR. Norwood I thought was equally excellent and also clearly is committed to the cause.

Norwood is definitely committed, he seemed delighted with the win last night as he and Keogh celebrated together on the halfway at full time

Users who are viewing this thread