Alex Ferguson - Don't pick on us FA (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Sir Alex Ferguson accuses FA of vendetta against Manchester United

Ready for another battle: Sir Alex Ferguson laps up the sun in Chicago Sir Alex Ferguson has prefaced the new football season by turning the spotlight on the Football Association, claiming there is 'an unfair focus on Manchester United on disciplinary issues'.

The United manager cited 'possible resentment about the club because of our success since the Premier League began'.

'I think that has something to do with it really,' said Ferguson. 'It will always be there and I think we know that. I don't really know whether it's about me or the club. That's a difficult one. They have certainly always found a way to treat us differently. 'It has been happening for a while now and they always seem to find a way to do us when, with others, it's seemingly forgotten.'

Ferguson was banned for five matches and fined ?30,000 last season for criticising referee Martin Atkinson after United's defeat at Chelsea, the latest in a long list of battles he has had with the FA. He was also furious when Wayne Rooney was banned for two games for his outburst into a television camera during victory at West Ham, leading to the manager accusing the FA of victimising United. 'Personally, I felt hard-done-by last season but it's always difficult and I'm not wanting to get involved with it, to be honest,' said Ferguson. 'It doesn't bother me one bit. I defend my club and that's my job.

Sky Blue Luke

:facepalm:

Paxman II

Fergie and his mind games. I think Man Utd will struggle a bit this season and fear he may have prolonged his retirement too long. Things have a habit of catching up with you.....

Covstu

yes there is an unfair treatment, you get away with fecking murder at old trafford!!!

Bertola

Evra will no doubt get away Scot-free after admitting to having private conversations with Nasri attempting to persuade him to join Man U too :jerkit:

Il Pirata

The Godfather getting his pre-emptive strike in before the new season starts, now let's sit back and see if he still has it.

Users who are viewing this thread