Alec Baldwin (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Wonder what they think is on there?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There's been something slightly off about the whole thing from the start, but I can't put my finger on what. Dunno if I just think his reaction to the entire incident has been a bit understated, though people can react in different ways and I'm just placing my preconceived ideas of actors into him.

Some of the things that don't sit right.

It was said that Baldwin had no reason to aim the gun at anyone for filming purposes.
He said he didn't fire the gun and that the hammer didn't hold when he cocked the gun
The fact both a live gun and live ammo made it onto a set which has strict firearms procedures.

Otis

Yup, it doesn't sit right.

Not jumping to any conclusions, but he is known for his temper isn't he.

Weird that they want his phone. What they looking for, a plot?

NorthernWisdom

Yup, it doesn't sit right.

Not jumping to any conclusions, but he is known for his temper isn't he.

Weird that they want his phone. What they looking for, a plot?
tbf if you're known for your temper, planning an elaborate subterfuge in advance to shoot somebody in a subtle way, masking the intent, isn't usually how it goes.

It could, of course, just be them covering off all bases.

Otis

tbf if you're known for your temper, planning an elaborate subterfuge in advance to shoot somebody in a subtle way, masking the intent, isn't usually how it goes.

It could, of course, just be them covering off all bases.
Maybe. Just a bit weird I find, to be looking to see what messages he has been sending.

🤷

Mr Panda

This is old now but I found it so strange how they turned the Baldwin interview into what looks like the biggest blockbuster of 2021.

Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread