Alabi Announcement (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Very odd, thought he looked a decent prospect Vs Gloucester, handled Leon Clarke easy enough. very phisical but needed a lot of guidance from the keeper as where to be.

hill83

It was something to do with his age and he’s Irish and the result of brexit. For the original keeping him as a trialist. Pretty sure he was only able to play friendlies as well.

*hides*

hill83

Potential to come in for JCS after international break?

giphy.gif

slowpoke

It was something to do with his age and he’s Irish and the result of brexit. For the original keeping him as a trialist. Pretty sure he was only able to play friendlies as well.

/QUOTE
Is he attatched to another club ? if he was could mean officially can’t sign until January

Briles

I'm confused, didn't he sign in October?
Screenshot_20211108-194839_Samsung Internet.jpg

SkyBlueGuy

Yeah he was announced ages ago. Not sure the reason for the delay, but does it matter? They wanted him and he signed. Don't think we are in a rush to put him in the first team (queue him starting against Sheffield United)

Has he just turned 18 today? I assume we can only just announce it. Hopefully see him turn out for the U23s in competitive matches now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry_david

Interview with him on ccfc website. Sounds like he hasn't played in 6 months, presumably just trained every day. Could we not bend the rules and have him play as a trialist?

Julie SBA

From what I heard, apparently Able walked out when he wasn't selected to start in the Birmingham Cup final last season and was sacked.

Manchester_sky_blue

Did wonder why he didn't feature in any pre season matches, even when we were playing midfielders a Centre Back. Mind you, Di Trollo hasn't either, or Rus.
Di Trollio went to Portugal and performed well by all accounts but then hasn't been seen at all since the squad came back. I assumed he had gone out on loan but it's odd the club haven't said anything. Rus as far as I can tell signed a new contract before Portugal but then didn't go on the trip and hasn't been around since either. Both are quite rated so it's really odd.

djr8369

Di Trollio went to Portugal and performed well by all accounts but then hasn't been seen at all since the squad came back. I assumed he had gone out on loan but it's odd the club haven't said anything. Rus as far as I can tell signed a new contract before Portugal but then didn't go on the trip and hasn't been around since either. Both are quite rated so it's really odd.
Possibly off on loan and training elsewhere but not fully signed off and official?

Manchester_sky_blue

Possibly off on loan and training elsewhere but not fully signed off and official?
I guess so but just seems a long time now with no news. Felt the club made a really big deal out of Rus's new contract as well so really expected to see him about in pre-season. It's just a bit odd

Users who are viewing this thread