Akinfenwa (1 Viewer)

ShInnbob

The guys an absolute tank. Seen him play for Cobblers a few times & he's huge. Good control for a big lad though

coventry&stuff

Seeing him in the flesh was something else. He is, and no exaggeration, twice the width of Jordan Clarke. And imagine the dick on this man. Nazguls neck comes to mind.

pusbccfc

He's shit though...

Tank Top

Seeing him in the flesh was something else. He is, and no exaggeration, twice the width of Jordan Clarke. And imagine the dick on this man. Nazguls neck comes to mind.

I would rather not Thanks, But if it lights your fuse, "Each to his own" I suppose, I would rather imagine the Box, on Venus Williams, and Those thighs, ooooh, those thighs.....

theferret

I would rather not Thanks, But if it lights your fuse, "Each to his own" I suppose, I would rather imagine the Box, on Venus Williams, and Those thighs, ooooh, those thighs.....

Really? Of all the women in the world you thought first of Venus Williams? Well, each to his own as you say!

treenie01

He is huge (but then I'm only 5'2 so everyone is huge compared to me). He rarely moves off the 18 yard line. Our fans thought he was the messiah but there were a few of us who saw that apart from goals (and we didn't see any after Xmas) he brings sod all to the team

pusbccfc

He is huge (but then I'm only 5'2 so everyone is huge compared to me). He rarely moves off the 18 yard line. Our fans thought he was the messiah but there were a few of us who saw that apart from goals (and we didn't see any after Xmas) he brings sod all to the team

Even I'm huge at 5'5!!

Users who are viewing this thread