Aj Usyk (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Yikes sickening knock out already. Hope he’s ok. Christ stretcher on, oxygen being given in the ring, Callum smith too scared to celebrate yet and sky too scared to show a replay. Until they know whether he’s a seriously hurt or not I imagine. Scary.

stay_up_skyblues

Yea , my step mum is his nans sister .

Even they said he lost that

I don’t think anyone watching would have given him that result mate. Arguably lost every round. Just makes a bit of a mockery of the sport doesn’t it. But it happens in most countries I suppose. I presume there are a few thousand reasons discussed behind closed doors that his opponent didn’t challenge it.

tisza

Always a pain when they misjudge the undercard and you got to wait ages for main event

CJ_covblaze

Tension and atmosphere is unreal in here tonight. No idea how the Hatton fight was judged that way. Hopefully we’ll e get to see a better scrap now!

Evo1883

Usyk looking good , Joshua will at some point look for KO

2-0 so far usyk

Evo1883

AJ needs to shape up

3-0 usyk

Usyk tried ro go for the kill , bit naively tbh as its still very early , if that was round 8 or 9 he would have finished it

Evo1883

Aj needs to hope his power comes through , because he can't outbox usyk surely

3-1 Usyk

Evo1883

Can't call that round

Leave it to the judges , I worry about AJ in the later rounds .. does he have the stamina

JAM See

Fucking hell ! That left from Usyk was brutal.

Evo1883

This is now where I worry for AJ , will he becone erratic looking for a knockout as he tires .

Evo1883

If this result is strictly on points and AJ doesn't benefit from home tax .. then usyk has won this

Evo1883

Usyk far superior, sorry AJ but if you don't get a KO now and still win then fuck me boxing Is a shambles

Users who are viewing this thread