Air Ambulance Fundraising (1 Viewer)

RegiswasGod

City fans. I'm a fundraiser for the air ambulance service and I'm doing a firewalk at Warwick Racecourse in November to raise money for the charity. If any of you could sponsor me, that would be amazing. Also, if any of you fancy taking part in this or our abseil down Coventry Cathedral, please do get in touch.

Thank you

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

City fans. I'm a fundraiser for the air ambulance service and I'm doing a firewalk at Warwick Racecourse in November to raise money for the charity. If any of you could sponsor me, that would be amazing. Also, if any of you fancy taking part in this or our abseil down Coventry Cathedral, please do get in touch.

Thank you

I felt bad sponsoring something so stupidly reckless, but it is a great cause.

Best of luck.

Sky Blue Pete

Thank you

Who’s your contact at the cathedral?

clint van damme

Donation made. Will incrementally increase my donation in line with the severity of the burns suffered, I can't say fairer than that!

Users who are viewing this thread