Agogo and Robbings (1 Viewer)

block16

Who are these morons that can’t spell anything? Robbings who the fucks that? I get getting some players wrong but Jesus some people aren’t even trying

Also heard that Bakoyaki should be given a chance

Don’t get me started on Clive

Last edited:

Otis

Clive calls anybody who is black sterling, the one where hiwula went on a run was shocking.
Yup, it's embarrassing.

You really are starting to get into the all black people look the same if you're not careful.

Don't get how he keeps getting it wrong and it's often players who play in completely different positions and are in completely different areas of the pitch at the time.

Adge

Na, Clive is ok. After his beloved Tranmere he is a closet Cov fan and wants us to do well. Winch and Foster are terrible. Linnell is ok apart from his silly false laugh....

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The CWR team are absolutely fine.

I know we all like to joke about their mistakes, and they are funny, but I generally quite like listening to them.

People seem to moan and even get a bit angry but if they weren't there you'd all miss them.

stevefloyd

Geoff Foster is a bumbling idiot who offers nothing...Clive does have something to offer although he does get the names of teams and players wrong a lot but Foster is a complete joke

Nick

Administrator
There was one where I was watching on iFollow where the opposition put a cross in and Burge watched it roll out slowly for a goal kick. if you had been listening to CWR you would had had scraped the top of the bar and nearly went in.

Nick

Administrator
The CWR team are absolutely fine.

I know we all like to joke about their mistakes, and they are funny, but I generally quite like listening to them.

People seem to moan and even get a bit angry but if they weren't there you'd all miss them.

I wouldn't. I wish iFollow would have an option to disable them but keep the other noise on.

Mcbean

They are ok - with my neighbour a Derby fan i have been subjected to Radio Derby several times and believe they are shit - the only thing that pissesme off is Clive getting so excited when we get within 25 yards it difficult to understand WTF is going on - i only want him to get excited when we score and be clear about it as we cant see the game on the radio !

Grendel

Eakin is far better than most local commentators. Also he does phone ins pretty well. The screaming hysteria and shouting add to the fun.

Winch is terrible - you’d fall asleep with his droning

Esoterica

Don't really mind Clive at all and certainly prefer him to half the ex players they have on. He makes a game sound exciting for radio and it's only when you see the iFollow along side it that you notice his mistakes. Don't mind Winch either, he has the most tactical insight despite coming over pretty bland. Geoff does seem to have been moved on now anyway, barely heard him this season and he was covering the Wasps game when we were at Southend.

Users who are viewing this thread