Age of Empires 4 / xo19 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Im not sure, it's the same as other games like the sims and sim city etc. Its pretty shit on a console.

Brighton Sky Blue

Rome Total War coming out remastered next week, looks like they’ve kept true to the original with a few little tweaks to the UI. That, AoE 2 and Command and Conquer were basically my childhood!

• Love
Reactions: AOM

ccfc92

Rome Total War coming out remastered next week, looks like they’ve kept true to the original with a few little tweaks to the UI. That, AoE 2 and Command and Conquer were basically my childhood!

Apparently everything looks a bit cartooney?

I liked rtw unit card graphics, but rtw2 were like silhouettes that were hard to distinguish IIRC.

Brighton Sky Blue

Apparently everything looks a bit cartooney?

I liked rtw unit card graphics, but rtw2 were like silhouettes that were hard to distinguish IIRC.

The videos I've seen look good, but I'll stick to vanilla RTW until I see more reviews.

TM8792

Been waiting for more information on this game for ages - seems like a lifetime ago since they announced it. First impressions of the gameplay are pretty disappointing if I'm honest. Like others have said, it seems a bit 'cartoony' for my liking and the scaling of units/buildings seems laughably off.

However as I have loved every game in the franchise, I'll still be getting it and need to get a brand new PC to play it on. Any tech heads fancy pointing me in the direction of a nice build (budget ~£1000) that will allow me to play AOE4 and other games on high graphics settings? I have a couple of decent 144hz monitors already.

Users who are viewing this thread