Agbonlahor on loan? (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Talking to a villa fan last night, reckons it's an option been put to gabby. Probably pub talk, would be quality if it was true.

Otis

Talking to a villa fan last night, reckons it's an option been put to gabby. Probably pub talk, would be quality if it was true.
Do we really want any more ex England players?

Can't we aim a bit higher than that!

stupot07

No thanks. From what I've heard he's a bit of a .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

No thanks never rated him.

Perryccfc

People saying no? Why? Yes I would take him for sure. Don't think it will happen a single bit though.

Bob Latchford

PVA

He is dreadful. His only good attribute was his pace and he's lost that.

Plus he's an absolute dickhead.

Malaka

He has an alcohol problem according the the Villa grapevine. He was also the reason that Roy Keane left. He apparently gave Mr Keane a smack.

stupot07

For the love of God don't say lazy

No, he's a dickhead. Runs the dressing behind the scenes because he's been there for so long, bad attitude and disruptive, he'd been decent in this league but doesn't have the right attitude. He's on £50k pw at the villa their highest paid player. He's also got a bit of a drink problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Can't see it but could be okay for 4 months loan as he would be looking to impress for a new club so on best behaviour

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Could potentially do a job on the pitch. Not the sort of guy you'd want in the dressing room if his attitude wasn't right. Could be worth a 'we pay Villa when he's in the squad' type thing. Kieran Crowley would probably want double time to interview him. Is there a duller sounding voice in football?

Adge

No, he's a dickhead. Runs the dressing behind the scenes because he's been there for so long, bad attitude and disruptive, he'd been decent in this league but doesn't have the right attitude. He's on £50k pw at the villa their highest paid player. He's also got a bit of a drink problem.

Sounds like MacSheffrey when he was here!

mechaishida

Why stop at Ag-bang-the-whore and Adebayor?

Word is, from the dog's cousin of Sky Blue Sam's twisted alter ego, Spiteful Sam, that we're in the running for Aguero...

...Houseman is his agent, so it's bound to be kosher - Aguero is just waiting for his Greek passport and it's a done deal.

Users who are viewing this thread