After scholes,henry ,raikkenon (1 Viewer)

wingy

So RAIKKENON back to F1with Lotus.Who next,Jonstone to come back in rugby,Blair back to lead Labour,wonder if Dennis Wise fancies putting his boots back on?realistically who's out there thats hung up their boots in the last 2-3 years that we could talk out of retirement?

gouldberg

Lee Carsley and Marcus Hall are the 2 that stick out for me as guys who would probably want to put the kit back on for us.

wingy

Are you on about former England captain Martin Johnson?
My spelling /retention is seriously going downhill with increasing years Rich ,i was expecting a punchline from you somewhere in here
,even the e and o need reversing in Raikkonen ,in the title.Slovenly was a word i heard a lot at school in the sixties.:D

rob9872

Blair would have a much greater chance of winning the next election than Milliband

cloughie

Blair would have a much greater chance of winning the next election than Milliband

Unfortunately I would have more chance of winning the next ekection than Milliband , they chose the wrong brother

Covstu

What about big George Foreman he come out of retirement for his fight against Tyson didnt he? He probably would also stand a change of winning the next election!

Users who are viewing this thread