After Dion left who was initially given the number 9 shirt? (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

I pride myself on being a sad Sky Blue statto but whilst flicking through an old programme I was stunned to see the name of somebody I have absolutely no recollection of playing for us assigned with 'number 9' just after Dion left.

Anyone know who it was (without cheating)?

ccfc1987

Good shout that man! Played 3 games apparently then buggered off back to Scotland. Have absolutely no recollection of him.

Darren Jackson
Position:Striker
Date Of Birth:25/07/1966
Place Of Birth:Edinburgh
Height:5ft 10in
Years Played:1998-1999
Total Appearances:3

Nonleagueherewecome

Whooooooooo?!

He was a Scotland international renowned for his work-rate and pace (although not particularly goals). I seem to recall he had cancer which ended his career prematurely?

kg82

He was a Scotland international renowned for his work-rate and pace (although not particularly goals). I seem to recall he had cancer which ended his career prematurely?

That's right, but I thought he came to us after he had cancer? I remember he played for Hibs, scored a load of goals and got a big money move to Celtic. Anybody remember Andy Goram playing for us?! Celtic fans had the best chant ever for him!

ccfc1987

That's right, but I thought he came to us after he had cancer? I remember he played for Hibs, scored a load of goals and got a big money move to Celtic. Anybody remember Andy Goram playing for us?! Celtic fans had the best chant ever for him!

was it this one

Two Andy Gorams

There's only two Andy Gorams

- after 'keeper Andy Goram was diagnosed with schizophrenia

Nonleagueherewecome

He's started playing cricket again this season, might even get back in the Scotland team!

Users who are viewing this thread