AFC Wimbledon (1 Viewer)

davebow87

I thought that we were a bit on the useless side as regards the helpfulness of our office staff, but they are actually worse! Rang them earlier to ask about tickets for the cup game and they couldn't tell me when the tickets go on sale OR whether we can buy them off their website!
I asked them what the procedure was normally and they said that it varied from game to game. A bit poor for a game that is now just 11 days away:(

leachy19

It's because BT Sport don't announce their selected TV games until tomorrow. So as of yet no FA Cup team know the date of their fixture and whether it is on TV which varies the ticket prices, allocations ect. Surprised they didn't just tell you that...

Try again tomorrow. :)

davebow87

That would make sense as far as ticket availability is concerned... but they should still have a policy regarding whether they sell tickets to away fans via their website that is consistent across the season. I would be happy to buy one now regardless of when it is played or whether it is televised!

Stafford_SkBlue

We are the away club, we have to wait for the home team to announce ticket allocation. Police maybe needed to be consulted.
Stop blaming our great staff in the ticket office.

Users who are viewing this thread