aelCCFC (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Can someone point me on the direction of this 'bullying' from Michael on one of the threads on here.

jimmyhillsfanclub

...up the hill....turn left, then right....then do a complete U turn....should be around there somewhere.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
as far as I can see on here this would appear to be the post in question ......

MIchaelCCFC.......What I don't get is Les's sensitivity to criticism. Les was on kcic-nopm facebook page recently in same style as today on aprisonofmeasuredtime. He's a public figure so people are going to disagree with him, criticise, insult etc - it goes with the territory. I've put my head ever so slightly above the parapet and get regularly criticised and insulted on here (and completely false allegations like profiting from things are presumably libellous) and I get some really vile emails and facebook messages but that's life. And on the very big issue of apostrophes, poor Les must have a heart attack every time he looks at this site - and I'm very sorry to say that in one of his messages today there was an inconsistent use of commas - lol!

He wasnt suggesting that it was ok to abuse more that it comes with the territory ....... and that he had been subjected to such abuse since he started campaigning.

This is all getting very silly and childish

The only thing this spat serves to do is to divide the fans further..........

RoboCCFC90

as far as I can see on here this would appear to be the post in question ......

MIchaelCCFC.......What I don't get is Les's sensitivity to criticism. Les was on kcic-nopm facebook page recently in same style as today on aprisonofmeasuredtime. He's a public figure so people are going to disagree with him, criticise, insult etc - it goes with the territory. I've put my head ever so slightly above the parapet and get regularly criticised and insulted on here (and completely false allegations like profiting from things are presumably libellous) and I get some really vile emails and facebook messages but that's life. And on the very big issue of apostrophes, poor Les must have a heart attack every time he looks at this site - and I'm very sorry to say that in one of his messages today there was an inconsistent use of commas - lol!

He wasnt suggesting that it was ok to abuse more that it comes with the territory ....... and that he had been subjected to such abuse since he started campaigning.

This is all getting very silly and childish

The only thing this spat serves to do is to divide the fans further..........

Agree. If it hasn't happened already soon fans will divide and groups will form which is no good to anyone..

pusbccfc

Sugar, didn't realise that this thread got posted, apologise to Nick!
I edited it to the one regarding Les's tweet.

Users who are viewing this thread