Advice required (1 Viewer)

RedSalmon

Just bought the latest New Order CD and have downloaded it onto my mac. When i put the i pod on to sync it with the mac only half the tracks have been transfered. Have I done something wrong, or is this just a way of getting me to buy it as a down laod and not a CD?

:eek:

stupot07

Silly question, have you got enough space in your iPod? In iTunes is all the tracks 'ticked'? When you go to sync and the music tab, have you selected that album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RedSalmon

Just checked and yes they all are........although have just noticed that the tracks that have not synched to the i pod are ones that look like collaborations. Wonder if this is the problem.

Thanks for replying stupot

chiefdave

Just checked and yes they all are........although have just noticed that the tracks that have not synched to the i pod are ones that look like collaborations. Wonder if this is the problem.

Thanks for replying stupot

How much stuff have you got on your iPod? It might be there's on there as something other than New Order if they are collaborations. If you select all the tracks in iTunes, right click, get info then make sure artist is set to New Order that might help.

RedSalmon

How much stuff have you got on your iPod? It might be there's on there as something other than New Order if they are collaborations. If you select all the tracks in iTunes, right click, get info then make sure artist is set to New Order that might help.

Changed all the artists to New Order and re synched the i pod. Sadly it still wont synch all the tracks. Must be the way the CD is set up when it leaves the factory.

chiefdave

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :D

Either delete the tracks and try again or 'acquire' the mp3s elsewhere.

J

Jack Griffin

Just bought the latest New Order CD and have downloaded it onto my mac. When i put the i pod on to sync it with the mac only half the tracks have been transfered. Have I done something wrong, or is this just a way of getting me to buy it as a down laod and not a CD?

:eek:

Answer, ditch the Apple products & buy a CD or vinyl, live a life less virtual.

:welcome:

chiefdave

Answer, ditch the Apple products & buy a CD or vinyl, live a life less virtual.

I had a huge record and CD collection until the whole lot got pinched 15 years ago. Didn't bother trying to replace it all. These days I buy some physical releases but mostly digital, more than anything for the convenience and space saving.

ajsccfc

I don't mind iTunes so much, although it was a right arse when I installed Windows 10 and had to re-import my library as I'm a bit OCD with needing the album art and formatting the track names and it seemed to forget how to do either for a few Gb worth of mp3s.

RedSalmon

Would seem it had imported the whole album, but because some of the tracks featured other artists it had put it in the compilations section!!

Don't mind that so long as its in there somewhere!!

Thanks for all the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread