Advice Please (1 Viewer)

Citysince47

I am coming back to the UK late Jan to visit my daughter. Coincidentally my favourite team are at home to Gillingham on Feb2nd. I am planning to bring my Liverpool supporting son in law (so he can see proper football) and my 10 year old grandson. Which area of the stadium is best suited for a 10 year old please.
Thanks in advance

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I would say any of the three central (more expensive blocks) are your best bet but anything up to 18 shouldn’t be a problem. Not that the corner is a problem but language starts to become slightly more choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

I am coming back to the UK late Jan to visit my daughter. Coincidentally my favourite team are at home to Gillingham on Feb2nd. I am planning to bring my Liverpool supporting son in law (so he can see proper football) and my 10 year old grandson. Which area of the stadium is best suited for a 10 year old please.
Thanks in advance

If you want a good view of the game, I recommend block 20. Not sure if you can get tickets in the family zone without your grandson having a JSB membership?

BUSA

I’d recommend family zone so blocks 23/24. Any problems buying in that block let me know ?

chiefdave

23 and 24 are the designated family stands so probably your best bet. Or 19-21 which are the centre premium blocks. You probably want to avoid 15, 16 and 17, not likely to be any trouble but more likely to be pissed up blokes with some colourful language.

Make sure you get them there early for the Family Zone activities.

no_loyalty

The good news is that it is community day on 2nd Feb, so tickets are only £5 each.

Users who are viewing this thread