Adrian Durham is a c@@t (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Just listened to him on talk sport again pleading Newcastle to take Armstrong back and how deluded Coventry fans are for moaning that he should stay , also the uneducated ginger fuck ferrit claims that the majority of coventrys first team are on loan . Also Micky Quinn who I do like and loved watching for us needs to remove his tongue from wherever between Newcastle and Durham he parked it ..would he be making such a big deal if a loan player made a similar impact at his pikey club maybe he should be giving the team and manager behind Armstrong some credit aggghhhhh I fucking hate him
Rant over feel much better

covmark

I'm sure Newcastle will recall him straight away now this twat has spoken. As for Quinn, I listen to his breakfast show at the weekend and it's just one big Liverpool/Newcastle love in. When he's not gushing over them, he's slagging off Mourinho. That's weekend sports breakfast in a nutshell.

skybluetony176

I would think our biggest threat of losing him in January would be a queue of championship clubs requesting his services on a loan deal.

Porkchophill

I know your right and he's good at it but have a day off sometime, never known him to mention cov so much, and he has completely put our success this season down to Armstrong

coop

If we never created the chances for Armstrong they wouldn't want him back as he would probably of only scored a couple of goals Newcastle don't create enough chances they got battered aagainst Bournemouth and were very lucky to win.He is there player but they didn't want him at the beginning of the season so they can F off.

Porkchophill

Exactly let's send him back to the hysterical Geordie masses who's hysteria will kick in if he doesn't score with his first effort and sap the confidence out of him , instead of him building a winning mentality playing relatively pressure free football . Footballers are hard to nurture but easy to destroy

Covstu

Yep he didn't like us beating them but this decision isn't in our gift to control so completely down to TM to negotiate. Personally don't think he is ready for full time prem football yet, too lightweight. Very different running rings around crap league one defenders to prem centre backs

SlowerThanPlatt

This is exactly type of response he wants and the type of response which keeps him in a job. Says stupid things, people think he's being serious, then they call in and go mental at him.

Terry Gibson's perm

I heard them going on about it again tonight but just switched off as he is a twat and just jealous because the player isn't at his club.

Porkchophill

This is the point he is a twat who has a national platform to spout shit to gain publicity but ultimately could have a huge bearing on a clubs future

Leamington Pete

This is the point he is a twat who has a national platform to spout shit to gain publicity but ultimately could have a huge bearing on a clubs future

I doubt it. Newcastle are hardly going risk a young player's development purely because a WUM radio presenter thinks they should. If they recall Armstrong it will be because he's playing so well they think he's ready for a chance.

skybluesam66

to be honest - I think Armstrong operates well between the defenders and off the shoulder with a lot of supply
I am not sure he would get that at Newcastle = and can see him going back, but then them wondering what the hype was all about

mechaishida

Of course they're going to recall him, Newcastle don't operate in the realms of logic and savvy.

As for their dickhead ginger ball-bag 'presenter', he can stuff his opinions up his vagina. Same goes for Quinn, who is now winding up the same fans he would acknowledge after every goal he scored in Sky Blue, so he's a nothing more than a portly hypocrite.

Arma will probably want to see the season out with us, but it's not up to him. It's looking 75-80% that he'll be gone in January.

glancy89

I listened to the show last night and was getting so frustrated.....i dont think he realises the pressures on young footballers in the premier league, certainly at Newcastle UTD with 52,000 passionate fans every week jeering when a missed place pass is made.

Armstrong is good but no where near the finished article....he is doing well because he gets lots of service and he is "the main man" - at Newcastle his service will be minimal, the quality of defenders in the premier league is far superior and it is very easy to drift out of games. I remember a young lad called Ferguson (a winger) was given his chance far to early for Newcastle and ended up being a flop - Armstrong needs a full season with city - hopefully gains shed loads of condidence from finishing top goalscorer, player of the year and part of promotion / league winning team to then go and apply his trade in the prem! Our best hope is Mclaren stays in charge and believes in Mowbray doing the right thing by the player! Oh and the small matter of telling his agent to "shut the f**k up".

In the meantime Mowbray needs to be looking at adding another striker to help armstrong potentially replace if he goes. PUSB!

asiaskyblues

Durham has been constantly whinging, along with Goughie, about loan players but Barnsley, Goughie's team I believe, have got to the play-off final with 6 loanees and 5 of them played the other night with at least one of them scoring. Strange how they have become quiet over the loanee situation o_O

skybluejelly

Talksport is the aural equivalent of click bait! They always just sprout utter shite expecting a reaction!

Yep they say things deliberately to antagonise people then expect you to call them on a premium rate line to argue... At least the bbc have the decency to call you back

ps1948

Going right back to the start of this thread, it strikes me as ironic that Mick Quinn should criticise loan arrangements - didn't he come to us from Newcastle on loan, before signing permanently?

Covstu

Personally I love listening to talksport, Durham is there to get a reaction and cause controversy and clearly works. I love Colin Murray and friends but is usually on at a time I cannot listen

Gint11

Yep, as pointed it. They want you to call in and react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread