Administration raises its head again (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Listening to radio today I think it was CWR not sure, they had some football expert on proffesor or something being interviewed about the state ccfc was in. anybody else hear it ? He went on a bit as ""experts" can do but seemed adamant that administration will happen and we would get a TWENTY point deduction. Said we should do it now as relegation seems inevitable but if left until next season then we face the non league. I know these so called experts aren't always correct and I don't know the rules as to how it should happen or who puts us in or why but it does seem when is crucial.
Worrying times !!

Nick

Administrator
On CWR as well? Not the same guy calling for Administration on Talksport yesterday is he?

Nick

Administrator
I thought if you were basically down anyway they just delayed the penalty to next season. Anyone confirm?

You would think they would have sense to do that, otherwise people would play the system to do that.

oldfiver

Listening to radio today I think it was CWR not sure, they had some football expert on proffesor or something being interviewed about the state ccfc was in. anybody else hear it ? He went on a bit as ""experts" can do but seemed adamant that administration will happen and we would get a TWENTY point deduction. Said we should do it now as relegation seems inevitable but if left until next season then we face the non league. I know these so called experts aren't always correct and I don't know the rules as to how it should happen or who puts us in or why but it does seem when is crucial.
Worrying times !!

Did he say who would put them in to Admin and who is he?

shmmeee

Anybody else get the idea that the PR teams have had a holiday for the past couple of months and are out to play again?

Don't the "football finance experts" always turn up around the end of the tax year?

skybluebeduff

We went into admin last time so SISU could use Otium to buy us for whatever reason, why would they do it gain? Makes no sense.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Don't really understand how these other experts get to their conclusion.

So the main creditor puts the club into administration, CCFC incurs 20 point penalty so making future even harder, remains in control of the process as largest creditor (and therefore running of the club), incurs £1m plus in administrator costs, to buy back the club for say £1m because they can not afford to crystallise the debt loss to investors to arrive back at exactly what they have now but £2m+ lighter. The main creditors being the owners of the club - ARVO/SISU

All makes perfect sense - not - do they actually look at the facts and what is really going on

Nick

Administrator
Don't really understand how these other experts get to their conclusion.

So the main creditor puts the club into administration, CCFC incurs 20 point penalty so making future even harder, remains in control of the process as largest creditor (and therefore running of the club), incurs £1m plus in administrator costs, to buy back the club for say £1m because they can not afford to crystallise the debt loss to investors to arrive back at exactly what they have now but £2m+ lighter. The main creditors being the owners of the club - ARVO/SISU

All makes perfect sense - not - do they actually look at the facts and what actually is going on
Was saying the same thing myself! Word for word!

CovBurty

The guy on CWR commented he had heard rumours of an administration. He didn't confirm any idea of administration, just hearsay. The presenter also denied any confirmation. It's all small talk methinks. Another cats whisper crap going around peeps hoping that Sisu are moving on. Very doubtful imo.

Nick

Administrator
The guy on CWR commented he had heard rumours of an administration. He didn't confirm any idea of administration, just hearsay. The presenter also denied any confirmation. It's all small talk methinks. Another cats whisper crap going around peeps hoping that Sisu are moving on. Very doubtful imo.

Who was it, do you know?

Was he not just mentioning the guy saying it yesterday on Talksport?

Esoterica

Should change the thread title from 'Administration raises its head again' to 'Another ill-informed moron raises its head again'

CovBurty

Who was it, do you know?

Just caught the item on way to work on the CWR morning show about 8.15ish today. The guy was a professor, who they call in to have a little chat about City's woes. Not sure what he is a professor of. Just heard the piece as I listened to radio randomly. Not my usual channel. Sorry can't tell you more.

mrangry

I'm confused here the books was saying 44m in debt to our beloved owners yet some months ago that figure was 70m how did we loss that 26m in a few months .......stupid me hey

Warwickhunt

You would think they would have sense to do that, otherwise people would play the system to do that.
Cannot think of any football club who would do this Nick

JimmyHillsbeard

Who was it, do you know?

Prob John Beech (who I don't think is a Prof actually) or maybe Wyn Grant. That said neither would be likely to comment on the hearsay of having heard rumours of administration.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm confused here the books was saying 44m in debt to our beloved owners yet some months ago that figure was 70m how did we loss that 26m in a few months .......stupid me hey

It's all just numbers they come and go

Grendel

Worrying times !!

Lol! He said he did an interview on a commercial station (talk sport I think) and the interviewer said that to him. He also said he never could understand why we sold Highfield road in 2005 and wondered if we were in debt then as well.

NortonSkyBlue

Lol! He said he did an interview on a commercial station (talk sport I think) and the interviewer said that to him. He also said he never could understand why we sold Highfield road in 2005 and wondered if we were in debt then as well.
As you well know we didn't sell highfield road in 2005. It was long before.
There is zero chance of the club going in to voluntary liquidation. It is trading and its only debt is to its investors, it would be corporate suicide to take that course of action unless they are being chased by a third party.

Grendel

As you well know we didn't sell highfield road in 2005. It was long before.
There is zero chance of the club going in to voluntary liquidation. It is trading and its only debt is to its investors, it would be corporate suicide to take that course of action unless they are being chased by a third party.

That's what the "expert" said on CWR

Users who are viewing this thread