Adjourned by High Coutr Judge until Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yep. Guess that come Tuesday it will be adjourned again.

The expert they had on CWR this morning said this one could run and run like Pompey.

1nilandwe...

So we can infer that SISU wanted and therefore caused the adjournment by their actions last night?
Knew they had a plan, just no idea what it is.

dongonzalos

SISU will create the adjournments until they know what is happening with the club promotion relegation wise.

They will also be actively contacting these potential buyers.

They will be desperate for the club to get promoted then try and agree a price with the potential buyers who by then won't want to touch us with a barge poll

torchomatic

I thought we were all desperate for the club to get promoted?

They will be desperate for the club to get promoted then try and agree a price with the potential buyers who by then won't want to touch us with a barge poll

hutch1972

CWR have reported that ACL have no intentions of locking us out of the Ricoh.
What a feckin soap opera !!!

CJparker

ACL requested adjournment because SISU's shenanigins mean that they need to re-apply the admin order to CCFC Holdings instead of CCFC Ltd; they need breathing space to decide what to do next. I presume the same applies to the winding up order and 3PDO.

God knows what it means for a points deduction.

torchomatic

The dream is still alive! For me the play-offs, for you a winding up order.

ACL requested adjournment because SISU's shenanigins mean that they need to re-apply the admin order to CCFC Holdings instead of CCFC Ltd; they need breathing space to decide what to do next. I presume the same applies to the winding up order and 3PDO.

hutch1972

But you will probably find sisu will now have ccfc holdings fully stocked, therefore giving any judge little justification to place it in admin.

singers_pore

My bet is the court will grant ACL the right to place CCFC Holdings into administration. I cannot see a judge approving the wholesale transfer of assets from Ltd to Holdings prior to placing Ltd into administration.

torchomatic

Fingers crossed.
;)
My bet is the court will grant ACL the right to place CCFC Holdings into administration. I cannot see a judge approving the wholesale transfer of assets from Ltd to Holdings prior to placing Ltd into administration.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

According to Fisher, there's 'little distinction' between the two CCFC entities. Although he may now regret these ill chosen words....

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2012/01/26/who-owns-coventry-city-fc-92746-30203587/2/

Warwickhunt

Do you really believe SISU did a wholesale transfe of assetts? they have been planning this right from when we stopped paying the rent, the assetts would have been slid over peice meal to keep it under the Radar, probably another reason why they have not logged their accounts with the FL so that no one can use them against them. The judge will only make a order on what he is presented with and I think SISU will present him with a set of books that would not justify him putting us into administration

chiefdave

if the judge grants acl admin then does this mean sisus administrator goes and thiers comes in?

It would be a different company going into admin so wouldn't impact what SISU have already done. I believe ACL can propose their preferred administrator but equally SISU can put someone forward or the judge can pick someone totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread