Adi (1 Viewer)

Wiseoldfool

I was about to mention Dennis Lawrence as well,the defence has certainly improved this season.
Mark Robbins is more than just 1st team manager,he is like director of football for me.He gets staff
who he trusts delegates the responsibilty and monitors progress I'm sure they hold meetings almost
daily and if something needs changing they sort it out,with Mark making the final decisions.

Grendel

Viveash wasn’t an intended appointment at first was he? When he arrived didn’t he then change the formation of play and explain to the rest of the management team how it’s going to work?

Bugsy

He needs a song....PUSB

pusbccfc

Viveash wasn’t an intended appointment at first was he? When he arrived didn’t he then change the formation of play and explain to the rest of the management team how it’s going to work?

Didn't he take over from the bloke who had a serious brain injury?

Grendel

Sick Boy

Yes, from what I remember he came in while we were in League 1. He seems to have had a very positive impact.

nicksar

Adi was unsure about accepting the role as he felt the quality of players we had at the time would struggle to play in the way he wanted....he was pleasantly surprised that the team were able to take his methods on board.

Users who are viewing this thread