Additional Bristol tickets available Monday (1 Viewer)

Ash

497 what a joke. Why did we get smaller allocations at bristol city and qpr than most teams despite selling out?

What do teams normally get at these places? QPR at least gave us the whole School end so not sure any additional would’ve been available for other clubs

It’sabatch87

My mate is on the Bristol city supporters club board and they have a meeting on Tuesday and he will ask the police guy why only 3,000

torchomatic

Has there been an away fixture yet this season where we haven't sold out?

Cardiff. It wasn't full. Plenty of seats around where we sat.

CV22SBA

What do teams normally get at these places? QPR at least gave us the whole School end so not sure any additional would’ve been available for other clubs
QPR didn't give us the corners this season but other clubs did. Its only an extra 300 seats but they gave them us last season but no one seems to know why it was limited this season. Same with Bristol giving Birmingham & Sunderland larger allocations.

slowpoke

Not sure what we can do about it other than giving them the same allocation we get when they come to our place.

Colesy55

QPR didn't give us the corners this season but other clubs did. Its only an extra 300 seats but they gave them us last season but no one seems to know why it was limited this season. Same with Bristol giving Birmingham & Sunderland larger allocations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006-170042.png
    Screenshot_20231006-170042.png
    596.6 KB · Views: 104

Evo1883

Last season sunderland were allowed 3338 and that was classed as sold out

Anyway this is what 3000 looks like at bristol , be a good atmosphere Screenshot_20231006_171714_Chrome.jpg

skybluecam

Tickets secured

Can anyone tell me what the £1 “Per ticket service fee” I’ve paid is for? Seems to get tacked on to every ticket purchase

Tomh111

I'll start, I'm looking for 1 at least, preferably 2 if anybody has a spare.

I'm sat here on 390 priority points thinking I should've bought a Cardiff ticket even though I was on holiday.

Worst case, I'll go in the home end but I'd rather avoid that!

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

But Leicester fans said we will only sell out for our cup final against them!

ccfc1234

What is the capacity of the away end at Bristol. I have seen a few different figures quoted online

Users who are viewing this thread