Bugsy

It's a yes from me .....PUSB

WestEndAgro

He scores his goals in two by two, Arma Arma
We all want him to stay sky blue, Arma Arma
He's 5 foot 8, he's from the Tyne
But now he leads the city line
Adam Armstrong city's number 9

Its an 8 from me, he needs a good song and this might well be it.

mechaishida

Best striker at the club since the prem years ?

The most natural goalscorer we've had since Keane and Dublin, with the added bonus that he has the confidence and swagger to out-strike both of the former players.

I do worry though, that he'll be recalled or that his loan won't be extended. I just hope Newcastle see the merits of letting the lad bang 30 goals in League One over a whole season for us.

covcity4life

i am really hoping he himself will put forward a good case to newcastle for staying,after all league 1 top scorer award is up for grabs and he seems to like the lads in dressing room so would no doubt cherish winning the league too!

personally im still hlding out hope we get promoted and they give him to us for a season in championship too lol

He's Our Lovely little Geordie,
He came on loan at number 9
He always scores when we're away
And we're hoping that he'll stay
Adam Armstrongs City's Number 9 !!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The most natural goalscorer we've had since Keane and Dublin, with the added bonus that he has the confidence and swagger to out-strike both of the former players.

I do worry though, that he'll be recalled or that his loan won't be extended. I just hope Newcastle see the merits of letting the lad bang 30 goals in League One over a whole season for us.

Agree I worry in jan they'll see challenge complete in league 1 & want to send him out to the championship for the remainder of the season.

pusbccfc

Will never get going.

skybluesam66

John Carver quote when he was manager
What Adam needs at this football club is to be out on loan – playing in the Championship or in League One for a good season

but then a couple of comments i picked up from their fans board when he came here

I'm glad cause he has looked absolutely hopeless in the first team
May sound harsh but we can't afford passengers and he is the ultimate passenger.
Totally agree, ive never seen him as anything but a massive lightweight
Let's see how he develops on loan before writing him off right now, he is not there. He physically and mentally can't handle a premier league game.
He's just found his level, he'll never make the grade in the PL.

They are starting to change a little - but suggesting a move to the championship in January - not really raving for the first team recall we fear

rupert_bear

Armstrong needs to play a full season, no good going back to Newcastle playing under 21 football or going to the championship to be on a bench and where could he go better than a team almost top of the division below. Anyway Newcastle will struggle to keep him, he will be monitored as we speak and bigger fish than the Toon might come sniffing, would get him for just a million or two and if they do can you see Mike Ashley turning it down?

Ccfcisparks

Some brilliant reading from the start of the calender year on the Newcastle forums, none of them seemed to rate him really, great contrast to what they are saying now.

ccfcway

Armstrong is a scorer,
he scores everywhere he can
and now he's the leagues top scorer
he'll be recalled in jan

he'll be off back to the toon
where they all say "wahey"
but we'll find a replacement
cause we have tony Mowbray

there will be money in the budget
as we will have saved a pound
and in a little more than 3 weeks
we'll be in our brand new ground

lets look forward to seeing Ben Turner
if only he was fit
he might be ready after xmas
which is when we're normally shit

Kents gone back to Liverpool
being recalled by mr klopp
We still cant get tickets easily
as they have problems in the shop

if you've not been up this season
i'd suggest you really should
to think just this time last year
we had the guy who runs fleetwood

Last edited:

Speedies_Chips

Armstrong needs to play a full season, no good going back to Newcastle playing under 21 football or going to the championship to be on a bench and where could he go better than a team almost top of the division below. Anyway Newcastle will struggle to keep him, he will be monitored as we speak and bigger fish than the Toon might come sniffing, would get him for just a million or two and if they do can you see Mike Ashley turning it down?

Which tune does that one go to? It's a bit long.

wingy

Don't know If It's been mentioned or If anyone's checked but I think he won player of the month award today
I do hope when he and Kent get back they slot back In the groove. immediately.
Well done to the lad.B-)

cov4theprem

His real name is Adam, is Adam Is Adam
His second name is Armstong, is Armstong, is Armstrong
You know we really like him, we like him, we like him
In fact we fucking love him, we love him, we love him
Wowuwuwoooow Wowuwuwoooow
repeat

Users who are viewing this thread