Adam Armstrong (1 Viewer)

Andy69

Adam Armstrong, young centre forward from Newcastle linked with Cov and Blackpool, with Lee Clarke contacts at Newcastle he will probably sign on loan to them. this is being reported in the Newcastle Chronicle.

skybluealan

Adam Armstrong, young centre forward from Newcastle linked with Cov and Blackpool, with Lee Clarke contacts at Newcastle he will probably sign on loan to them. this is being reported in the Newcastle Chronicle.
This is in tNewcastle United youngster Adam Armstrong is a wanted man.The 17-year-old is the subject of interest from Football League clubs who are willing to take him for a short spell away from the Magpies when the emergency loan window reopens later this month.
The Chronicle understands that Blackpool and Coventry City are eyeing the Academy product.
Armstrong has made nine appearances for the Magpies this season but requires regular first-team football.
With the likes of Siem De Jong, Gabriel Obertan and Papiss Cisse close to returning to the fray at United, though, his chances could be limited.
A stint in League One or the Championship could be the perfect platform for Armstrong to stake his claim and bag some vital experience.
Seasiders boss Clark – attempting to stage a miraculous recovery at Bloomfield Road, with Blackpool struggling at the foot of the Championship – is thought to be a fan of the teenager.
Clark’s reputation for working with young players and giving youth its chance would also be a big plus for Armstrong.
Indeed, Clark knows all about the journey from the youth team to first team at St James’ Park and would be a big help to the England youth player.oday, Chronicle:-

rob9872

Be a good move as we definitely need another striker

I think we need six new strikers and that should see us through to the end of the loan window. If a couple don't work out, then I think we should get six more in.

Samo

I think we need six new strikers and that should see us through to the end of the loan window. If a
couple don't work out, then I think we should get six more in.

SP? Is that you?

Covstar

Would be a great signing since we are really desperate for a striker at the moment. Get it done S.P, I'm so glad you realise where our priorities lie. SISU please give the man a contract extension, this sort of manager only comes once in a generation.

_brian_

Hi guys! Have to say, I disagree! Sorry! I just think we've got enough strikers and probably need to strengthen in other areas!!! It's all about opinions though! LOL!

Nonleagueherewecome

That Piss Cisse is a good player...

Users who are viewing this thread