Actually a little optimistic for the season ahead.. (1 Viewer)

wal3590

All of a sudden I have found a bit of hope for the season ahead..

Think a few of the young lads could really make an impression
Willis is a regular with the England u19's
Cyrus has come on leaps and bounds
Adams looks a classy LB.
Connor Thomas has been raved about by all managers but sadly injury has hampered his first team chances so far.
Billy Daniels looks like he could provide us with a bit of presence in the middle.
Bakes is looking very sharp in training and what I have seen of the games so far.
Moussa will be a big player this season, thought he looked quite lively on the wing last season.
Hearing that Clarke and Wilson are forming a relationship up top is positive, would much prefer us with 2 up top.

FRY-CCFC

I'm not hugely optimistic but feel that we'll do better than a lot of people think i think mid-table this season

GusG

Couldn't agree more, be good to see Lobjoit & Garner used more this year, both can play wide and they run at defences! Another cb I'd be pleased considering our situation.

Sterling Archer

Cyrus probably won't even be here this season and I also wouldn't want him to *have* to slot in at CB because of a lack of genuine options.

Gint11

Adams looks a classy LB.
Connor Thomas has been raved about by all managers but sadly injury has hampered his first team chances so far.
Billy Daniels looks like he could provide us with a bit of presence in the middle.
Bakes is looking very sharp in training and what I have seen of the games so far.
Moussa will be a big player this season, thought he looked quite lively on the wing last season.
Hearing that Clarke and Wilson are forming a relationship up top is positive, would much prefer us with 2 up top.

I agree with all of that but we do need a few more bodies, a couple of older players who can keep calm in certain situations. But I definately feel as light as the squad is, we have got some exciting prospects. Another Im hearing about is Lobjoit.

Covstu

i am dreading this season......rubbish off the pitch has taken all the shine of the new season. Relegation fodder this season..

covcity4life

yeh im really looking forward to seeing pressleys football mantra and also use of acemdy kids

shame we wont actually get to "see" it

Adams looks a classy LB.

Why have you started supporting another club?

_brian_

Come on guys! There's got to be a name we can give to these positive fans! Something like 'fanidiots'! LOL! Can't believe there's people out there like these 'fanidiots'!

FRY-CCFC

Come on guys! There's got to be a name we can give to these positive fans! Something like 'fanidiots'! LOL! Can't believe there's people out there like these 'fanidiots'!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Spionkop

Wal, all the things you mention, great, terrific, but we have this horrendous situation re the ground. It just blows it all away.

J

Jack Griffin

No worries... normally at this time preseason they'll be someone on saying we have a great chance of winning the league.. now the hope is the team will be mid-table..

15th position is about the best I can imagine.. if the Sixfields fiasco goes ahead I reckon the wheels will have come off by December.

shy_tall_knight

I saw Cyrus at none -eaten, he looked huge and was by far our best outlet. Won't be here at the start of the season though as his sales receipts will be needed to fund the cobblers debacle.

Users who are viewing this thread