Actual Nazis in America (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Antifa normally only mobilise to counter demonstrate a right wing gathering, I know they have gone on the attack before but there are many times when if they hadn't been there the Nazis would have got away with murder, maybe literally.
I don't believe there is a blanket ban on saying grooming gangs are Pakistani, the guardian is probably held up as the countrys most left wing paper and they have covered it quite extensively.

What get's a lot of peoples backs up is some of the rhetoric used by the right wing media who use it as a stick to beat the whole Muslim community.

clint van damme

It is staggering. The resignation of the labour mp in Rotherham says all you need to know about labour and it's pc values. Anyone's who dares to say what the truth is is then got rid of. A disgusting act and shameful but again hardly reported. Please does anyone agree with her sacking for speaking the truth?

As for the trump debate as not to avoid it. Again I can't see the problem unless I'm missing something. He came out and I listened over and over again his interview he quite clearly blamed both sides very abruptly and said there is no place for it ever and anywhere. Isn't he right? If he isn't then I'm very worried about our children.

I strongly condemn any nazi views and kkk views as much as far left violence. That's what this it is, two extremes meeting head on and it results in deaths. Disgusting

Labour MPs shouldn't be talking to the sun, and any one with a shred of decency shouldn't be reading it.

Trump is at best, a manchild and at worse a sociopath.

And your last sentence is nonsense, if there were no Nazi gathering the opposition wouldn't exist. Really strange to see you refer to people opposing Nazi ideals as extremists.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Labour MPs shouldn't be talking to the sun, and any one with a shred of decency shouldn't be reading it.

Trump is at best, a manchild and at worse a sociopath.

And your last sentence is nonsense, if there were no Nazi gathering the opposition wouldn't exist. Really strange to see you refer to people opposing Nazi ideals as extremists.

So because she spoke to a newspaper that the left disagrees with, she should lose her job and shouldn't be allowed to speak the truth?

It isn't just Nazi gatherings that the opposition turn up to and riot at (in fact the reason this has made such big news is because it is probably one of the first big ones). It fits a lovely agenda so has been covered relentlessly. This rioting, smashing up of towns, beating of Trump supporters is regular and occurs at free speech events, right wing speaker evenings, Trump rallies etc etc.

I don't understand. The right condemn the nazi's and the left, but the left just blame the right and make excuses for Antifa because they don't like the people they are beating up. Hypocrisy at it's finest...

clint van damme

So because she spoke to a newspaper that the left disagrees with, she should lose her job and shouldn't be allowed to speak the truth?

It isn't just Nazi gatherings that the opposition turn up to and riot at (in fact the reason this has made such big news is because it is probably one of the first big ones). It fits a lovely agenda so has been covered relentlessly. This rioting, smashing up of towns, beating of Trump supporters is regular and occurs at free speech events, right wing speaker evenings, Trump rallies etc etc.

I don't understand. The right condemn the nazi's and the left, but the left just blame the right and make excuses for Antifa because they don't like the people they are beating up. Hypocrisy at it's finest...

In my opinion no labour MP should speak to a paper that told lie after lie about the miners, about the Hillsborough victims, that has tried to paint a succession of different minority groups, from gays to blacks, to eastern Europeans and everything in between as some sort of monster in our midst and who's owner employed Jonathan Rees and hacked Milly Dowlers phone, just my opinion, if you think it's OK then that's up to you.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

In my opinion no labour MP should speak to a paper that told lie after lie about the miners, about the Hillsborough victims, that has tried to paint a succession of different minority groups, from gays to blacks, to eastern Europeans and everything in between as some sort of monster in our midst and who's owner employed Jonathan Rees and hacked Milly Dowlers phone, just my opinion, if you think it's OK then that's up to you.

I would have chosen a better media outlet of course. Although, maybe none of the main ones would have published it due to it being politically incorrect? I don't know, but poor media outlet choice or not, the fact she is now in the position she is speaks volumes about freedom of speech, and why the grooming gangs have got away with so much. I fear it is only the tip of the iceberg too...

Liquid Gold

I think everyone on this thread has condemned them.
While also pointing fingers elsewhere. When there is an attack by radical Islamists you blow a fuse when people try to say we need to sort our foreign policy out but you're happy to have a go at antifa and black lives matter when there are (I can'tr believe I'm saying this) Nazis agitating for a race war and murdering civil rights activists in a major western democracy - a group of people the US president described as "we"

clint van damme

I would have chosen a better media outlet of course. Although, maybe none of the main ones would have published it due to it being politically incorrect? I don't know, but poor media outlet choice or not, the fact she is now in the position she is speaks volumes about freedom of speech, and why the grooming gangs have got away with so much. I fear it is only the tip of the iceberg too...

of course it's the tip of the iceberg, in the same way that saville, harris et all were only the tip of the iceberg regarding abuse at the BBC.
I am fairly sure that other media outlets would have listened. The BBC made the much talked about programme regarding Rochdale and as I said the guardian has covered these stories pretty extensively. She could have even spoke up in parliament, after all she is an MP.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

While also pointing fingers elsewhere. When there is an attack by radical Islamists you blow a fuse when people try to say we need to sort our foreign policy out but you're happy to have a go at antifa and black lives matter when there are (I can'tr believe I'm saying this) Nazis agitating for a race war and murdering civil rights activists in a major western democracy - a group of people the US president described as "we"

No, that's why you lose. You cannot grasp it.

The Nazi's are the bad guys, but both sides take blame for the violence, because they were both indeed violent. The problem is where you draw the line. I have no issue with someone throwing a brick at a Nazi, but commonly bricks are thrown at normal everyday people who happen to support Trump, commonly confused by the fascist left who seek to silence anyone who disagrees with them.

The connection with Islamic attacks is different. If this truck in Barcelona is an Islamist (anyone want to take bets?), I am pretty sure that the German tourists buying postcards did not drive a truck into the attacker first. The fact I need to explain that is why these attacks are going to get worse and more common...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

of course it's the tip of the iceberg, in the same way that saville, harris et all were only the tip of the iceberg regarding abuse at the BBC.
I am fairly sure that other media outlets would have listened. The BBC made the much talked about programme regarding Rochdale and as I said the guardian has covered these stories pretty extensively. She could have even spoke up in parliament, after all she is an MP.

The BBC made a much talked about program, and didn't use the word muslim once. They completely skirted around it.

She should have spoken about it in parliament, you're right. The fact she spoke to the Sun doesn't mean she should have lost her job though.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

really??!! Whataboutery doesn't equate to condemnation.
It equates to an attempt at justification.

Not a single person is trying to justify Nazi's.

A few posters are just saying that Antifa and BLM are also incredibly violent and distasteful people (not to mention racist), yet this is not acknowledged.

I'm not saying the Nazi's shouldn't get a can of whoop ass opened on them, I'm just saying that these other organisations have been violently attacking people and causing riots around people that are innocent and the whole thing is glossed over.

Liquid Gold

No, that's why you lose. You cannot grasp it.

The Nazi's are the bad guys, but both sides take blame for the violence, because they were both indeed violent. The problem is where you draw the line. I have no issue with someone throwing a brick at a Nazi, but commonly bricks are thrown at normal everyday people who happen to support Trump, commonly confused by the fascist left who seek to silence anyone who disagrees with them.

The connection with Islamic attacks is different. If this truck in Barcelona is an Islamist (anyone want to take bets?), I am pretty sure that the German tourists buying postcards did not drive a truck into the attacker first. The fact I need to explain that is why these attacks are going to get worse and more common...
You sound like Neville Chamberlain.

Millions of people died fighting this ideology.

How would propose it is dealt with now it's gaining popularity again?

clint van damme

The BBC made a much talked about program, and didn't use the word muslim once. They completely skirted around it.

She should have spoken about it in parliament, you're right. The fact she spoke to the Sun doesn't mean she should have lost her job though.

I have no sympathy for her, you dance with the devil and all that.
I haven't watched the BBC program o be honest, I'm not weak stomached by any stretch of the imagination but I think I'd find it difficult. I watched I am Jane Doe and found it very disturbing.

clint van damme

Not a single person is trying to justify Nazi's.

A few posters are just saying that Antifa and BLM are also incredibly violent and distasteful people (not to mention racist), yet this is not acknowledged.

I'm not saying the Nazi's shouldn't get a can of whoop ass opened on them, I'm just saying that these other organisations have been violently attacking people and causing riots around people that are innocent and the whole thing is glossed over.

glossed over by who? You do realise our media is predominantly right wing? Why would they gloss over the sort of thing your describing?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You sound like Neville Chamberlain.

Millions of people died fighting this ideology.

How would propose it is dealt with now it's gaining popularity again?

I would propose that the media coverage does not balance in real terms. The Nazi's will never rise like they did. It's mostly gone.

Nazi gathering - Response: 'We need to crack down on right wing hate crime'
Islamic attack - Response: 'We need to crack down on right wing hate crime'

Find me one person that supports the Nazi's here, you won't find anyone. Find me apologists for Islamic attacks and you will find plenty.

What is parallel is the nonchalance towards the Nazi's in the 1930's, and the Islamists now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

glossed over by who? You do realise our media is predominantly right wing? Why would they gloss over the sort of thing your describing?

The media is not right wing other than a cluster of newspapers.

The biggest news sources which include the BBC are pretty centre, slightly left. As I've said, muslim truck hits a crowd = one day headline. Nazi truck hits a crowd = one week headline.

Liquid Gold

I would propose that the media coverage does not balance in real terms. The Nazi's will never rise like they did. It's mostly gone.

Find me one person that supports the Nazi's here, you won't find anyone. Find me apologists for Islamic attacks and you will find plenty.

What is parallel is the nonchalance towards the Nazi's in the 1930's, and the Islamists now.
When was the last time thousands of Islamists marched in a western country?

Otis

The media is not right wing other than a cluster of newspapers.

The biggest news sources which include the BBC are pretty centre, slightly left. As I've said, muslim truck hits a crowd = one day headline. Nazi truck hits a crowd = one week headline.
The Nazi truck has only been in the news for a week because of the President of the United States' response to the attack and the wording he has used, which has pretty much been universally condemned.

That's the only thing that's kept this in the news so long.

clint van damme

You can't find any Nazi apologists on this board - you're not looking hard enough.

if you want to label two groups as different sides of the same coin then you've just nailed them right there with your last sentence. Nazis and islamists, violent, intolerant, inhumane.
Not left wing protestors who are resisting their intolerance. And to be fair, how do we know all of these protestors would call themselves left wing? Plenty of more centrist right wingers with no time for this type of ideology.

Liquid Gold

What's worse, marching, or weekly, if not daily terrorism?

That's the point. A guy blows himself up at a children's concert and one of the biggest concerns is offensive tweeting.
The point is ideology. Nobody is condoning terrorist attacks, nobody. People however are deflecting away from the growing problem of radical right wing thinking that is becoming more attractive to people. If you want to talk about Islamic terrorism then I've been consistent on my view that we need to cut off the source of the ideology - Saudi Arabia.

Captain Dart

When was the last time thousands of Islamists marched in a western country?

Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of Muhammed in 2012, 2013 & 2014,
Their offices were attacked and many innocent people were killed in Jan 2015.
In Feb 2015 thousands of Muslims marched in London to protest the cartoons & free speech.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Otis

I see Trump has just come out and defended the 'beautiful' civil war statues that are being pulled down.

That bloke really needs to work on his timing.

Users who are viewing this thread