ACL Statement? (1 Viewer)

Rationalizer

I try to keep uptodate on news but I do not recall seeing a statement from ACL regarding the payments received from the Football League or regarding the decision by SISU (and others) to appeal the Judicial Review decision.

Does anyone have the details of the ACL statements?

torchomatic

I was wondering the same too. We've not heard from ACL, have we?

Kingokings204

I try to keep uptodate on news but I do not recall seeing a statement from ACL regarding the payments received from the Football League or regarding the decision by SISU (and others) to appeal the Judicial Review decision.

Does anyone have the details of the ACL statements?

ACL did make a very brief statement regarding the payment made via the football league. £471k.

They basically said nothing has changed so will not be making any further comment until it does.

sky blue john

not gonna release a statement saying they dont wanna help us come home are they?

Lol !!
Maybe it just like waiting for a statement from Sisu to say how sixfields benefits our club ?
Its not a problem though for covcity4life he will blindly follow the hostage takers into the abyss !!

Samo

Lol !!
Maybe it just like waiting for a statement from Sisu to say how sixfields benefits our club ?
Its not a problem though for covcity4life he will blindly follow the hostage takers into the abyss !!

Yeh because he's clearly not as bright as you is he John?

standupforcity

We know exactly the position, surely.

When SISU drop the JR then negotiations can start.

I'm clear. Back to you SISU.

And there's no way of knowing what's going on there. Just because sisu contacted the courts re the appeal doesn't mean they're necessarily going ahead with it. Contacting them may well be a required formality...none of us knows. And I think would would know something if it was clear either way!

sky_blue_up_north

The appeal has been offically logged so contacted is very different. I still stand by the fact that ACL clearly stated that SISU need to drop ALL legal action for any talks to take place.

Gint11

Did a lot of people criticise all parties involved for bringing things into the public rather than keep quiet, sort things out behind closed doors and reveal only what is right when the time is right? Now we are moaning that we have heard nothing. Short memories people.

Users who are viewing this thread