Acl statement re jr decision (1 Viewer)

PWKH

STATEMENT FROM ARENA COVENTRY LIMITED (ACL)

A spokesperson said: “We note the announcement today that the High Court has dismissed the application by SISU to seek a judicial review of Coventry City Council’s decision to take over Yorkshire Bank’s loan to ACL. We are pleased to see that what we believe to be the correct judgement has beenmade in this unfortunate situation.

“Indeed, Mr Justice Males has made the reasons for his judgmentvery clear. We note, in particular, his reference to the withholding of lawfully owed rent by SISU as a means of exerting pressure on ACL in commercial negotiations, which had led to an unsatisfied judgment in the High Court inACL’s favour.”

“We are also pleased that Mr Justice Males has included in his judgment thedecision that ACL’s costs in relation to this dismissed case should be borne by SISU.”

jesus-wept

I hope Mr Justice Males is on the case when we take Northampton Town to court. Send him a Sky Blue Trust membership form, i'll pay his quid.

I await, with baited breath, Timmy's next childlike, dummy spitting statement, a la the statement put out on the CCFC site.

What will the SISU apologists make of this now. :thinking about:

I note also that the council statement was jointly made by both parties.

Sub

so PWKH are ACL/ Council going to finish the job off and drive SISU from the city and CCFC? as it seems this is our only hope of survival now

Skyblueweeman

I await, with baited breath, Timmy's next childlike, dummy spitting statement, a la the statement put out on the CCFC site.

What will the SISU apologists make of this now. :thinking about:

I note also that the council statement was jointly made by both parties.

Would people drop this 'SISU apologist' crap? There's no such thing. There's probably some people who have a slightly different view point to you but EVERYBODY wants a future for our club.

Grow up.

WM

Spionkop

Skyblueweeman, you're talking to very angry people here.
The Sisu apologists are defending the 'undefendable.'

Snozz_is_god

so PWKH are ACL/ Council going to finish the job off and drive SISU from the city and CCFC? as it seems this is our only hope of survival now

I'm absolutly convinced they are our only hope. I say even if you think they are partially to blame for the situation, our only hope is to back them to the hilt. They hold the key to getting rid of SISU.

mrbluesky87

Short statement following this morning's Judicial Review ruling
Coventry City Football Club has noted the ruling by Mr Justice Males on the Judicial Review and will consider the decision before taking its next steps.

Take the step of putting the club up for sale and piss off quickly so I can start to enjoy my Saturday Afternoons once more.:D

Skyblueweeman

Skyblueweeman, you're talking to very angry people here.
The Sisu apologists are defending the 'undefendable.'

We're all angry, but no one's defending the actions of SISU in all of this. It seems if you question ACL or CCC on their own (which everyone is entitled to), you're automatically labelled as a SISU lover.

Ridiculous!

WM

James Smith

We're all angry, but no one's defending the actions of SISU in all of this. It seems if you question ACL or CCC on their own (which everyone is entitled to), you're automatically labelled as a SISU lover.

Ridiculous!

WM

Except perhaps true sky blue who has described himself as "SISU Sky Blues" and makes posts like this.

i think thats quite threatening. sisu are heros mate, without them we simply would not exist
My bolding

James Smith

Personally I've never really seen SISU as very appealing (apart from the month when they bought us) and I hope they don't appeal.

:blue:

Skyblueweeman

Except perhaps true sky blue who has described himself as "SISU Sky Blues" and makes posts like this.

My bolding

One person! Don't taint everyone with the same brush if we question ACL/CCC. We DONT LOVE SISU!

I want a successful and sustainable football club. I watched a bit of the Preston v Blackpool game on the telly-box last night. I was proper jealous of both sets of fans, having a great time, creating a brilliant atmosphere and enjoying their teams play. Particularly Preston at home.

It's likley to be years until we feel like that...sad times.

WM

James Smith

One person! Don't taint everyone with the same brush if we question ACL/CCC. We DONT LOVE SISU!

I want a successful and sustainable football club. I watched a bit of the Preston v Blackpool game on the telly-box last night. I was proper jealous of both sets of fans, having a great time, creating a brilliant atmosphere and enjoying their teams play. Particularly Preston at home.

It's likley to be years until we feel like that...sad times.

WM

Sorry, I've never knowingly called any particular person a SISU apologist etc. and with the possible exception of tsb who has described himself as such, I'm not sure anyone really is - it's just a difference of opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread