ACL on CWR after 9am this morning (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Someone just needs to get Fisher on the other line and then we are open for business!

dongonzalos

Food and beverages - the real reason?

Club sold shares to the charity benefited from the money
Then ask for shares back for free
Not possible
They have to buy it

June 2012 HOT agreed with charity
SISU then spoke to council
Nothing more heard

Charity has plans to invest in Coventry once deal done.

First trust ever heard since was at forum
When TF made his two turkeys comment

dongonzalos

CVA
Liquidation is only CCFC ltd
Thinks only the lease is left everything else sold to Otium (Mr Appleton)
So non CVA should not affect club
If CVA is voted for investigation stops into movement of assets

NorthernWisdom

June 2012 HOT agreed with charity
SISU then spoke to council
Nothing more heard

Yeah that's how I heard it, although would like to hear back to confirm ;)

Kind of feel PWKH is the wrong person to be interviewed here. I mean this with no disrespect and in fact, praise as my lay reading is they've found themselves trapped in the middle of a dispute that isn't theirs. What would be far more interesting is that chat with the council!

dongonzalos

Questions need to be answered
Signing CVA questions won't be answered
Higgs had board meeting lots happening this week so not decided to sign or not yet

dongonzalos

Empty stadium

No bluff would welcome them back
Couldn't offer to Otium with no status
re transfer of GS, if transfer does go through then new situation
FL meeting mon and spoke again on Tues
FL now speaking to JS ( who is making all decisions)

If Otium do have GS then ACL happy to talk to Otium.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Prepared to sit down with TF
But would prefer not to, but will do what needs to be done.
TF's statements unintelligent and selfish
Got to go above that in business and do deal.
Get JS to do it she makes the decisions
Anyway
They agree something with TF then have to wait for JS to agree it or not

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Can ACL survive

First priority sky blues back

Joint venture with compass, ACL have 77% of it.

Take out football club still 3rd most profitable of all compass ventures

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Not signed any contracts yet as a charity wanting the club there

Anyone else business wise would have kicked them out last season

Planb is in place

dongonzalos

FL

Not a regulator
They just make a decision to keep competition going.

FA regulator

FL have a choice but every rule has exceptional circumstances

They have been threatened by SISU's lawyers

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Council

Judicial review

Charity lawyers looked through it

It is missing stuff accuracy and doesn't have legs

Unfortunately even though it seems weak, it silences the council

Higgs and council have different interests but have not fallen out

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

FL

Not a regulator
They just make a decision to kee competition going

FA regulator

They have a choice every rule has exceptional circumstances

The Football League or the FA Dong? Plus did it sound like a fact or a theory?

Dhinsa's_Millions

I wonder when 'Listen Shane' will be on. As discussed on another thread Joy Seppala is the problem! Seems like complaints / letters now need to go to the FA and not the FL!

Didn't FA chief David Bernstein say he feels 'sorry' for Coventry? Doesn't really seem so now does it David!

Godiva

Very good job on following the talk and write it here Don!
You must be soaking in sweat now.

dongonzalos

Most interesting bit
They spoke to FL again yesterday who are now contacting JS

I assume that is with an offer

The shame is by the sounds of it

The FL could not give a rats arse shit who plays where or when or how it affects fans as long as the fixtures are completed :(

(PWKH was more diplomatic about this bit presumably as he is talking to them)

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Sounded like a fact the FL have been threatened by SISU's lawyers.

Their only care is fixtures are completed. Everything can be deemed exceptional to achieve that aim

Hmm. This doesn't surpirse me. Everyone needs to take the fight to the FA, there the governing body of this sport in England and they need to be forced to act and not allow the fans to get torn from there club again like Wimbledon did. The Football League only care about there rules they have no real force about them and that's why SISU probably threatened them because SISU know the Football League don't have the muscle for the fight.

Godiva

I was quite amused when PWKH on one hand accused sisu of threatning the FL with legal actions and on the other hand said they were considering not signing the CVA as that was the only way to make sure there would be an investigation into possible illegal asset stripping in Limited.

One thing I (still) find very hard to believe is his statement about not knowing anything of what happened between sisu and the council. As partners in ACL surely they speak to each other - especially about ACL related talks going on between one partner and sisu. But I guess he has to take that position knowing that the ACL chairman moved to Yorkshire Bank before the bailout.

SkyBlue76

We've been pretty sure for some time that the FL realised they completely messed up with the issue of the golden share and player registrations being in different companies, and the legal threat by SISU is probably around this.

But the FL should own up to the mistake and rectify it rather than burying their head in the sand and bowing to all of SISU's demands.

Perhaps it really is time to start lobbying the FA instead, the FL cannot be considered impartial any more.

Godiva

Sounded like a fact the FL have been threatened by SISU's lawyers.

Their only care is fixtures are completed. Everything can be deemed exceptional to achieve that aim

I don't really think he said it as a 'fact' but more an assumption. He is not stupid and won't make unfounded allegations.

dongonzalos

I don't really think he said it as a 'fact' but more an assumption. He is not stupid and won't make unfounded allegations.

Ok I was typing at same time so maybe misunderstood, but i took it as he was saying it as if the FL had told him they have been threatened.

Maybe someone can clarify later with play back

dongonzalos

We've been pretty sure for some time that the FL realised they completely messed up with the issue of the golden share and player registrations being in different companies, and the legal threat by SISU is probably around this.

But the FL should own up to the mistake and rectify it rather than burying their head in the sand and bowing to all of SISU's demands.

Perhaps it really is time to start lobbying the FA instead, the FL cannot be considered impartial any more.

I more got the impression, their only priority is not having a team drop out.

If Mr Appleton has choose SISU

If SISU are saying we have to play else where or we will pull the plug and sue you for not letting us

Easiest thing for the FL is to let them

dongonzalos

I was quite amused when PWKH on one hand accused sisu of threatning the FL with legal actions and on the other hand said they were considering not signing the CVA as that was the only way to make sure there would be an investigation into possible illegal asset stripping in Limited.

One thing I (still) find very hard to believe is his statement about not knowing anything of what happened between sisu and the council. As partners in ACL surely they speak to each other - especially about ACL related talks going on between one partner and sisu. But I guess he has to take that position knowing that the ACL chairman moved to Yorkshire Bank before the bailout.

I agree with a full investigation and I agree not signing the CVA to get it.

Unfortunately I think they will sign it as that will mean more money. Also who does the full investigation and do you have confidence in him.....

Godiva

Ok I was typing at same time so maybe misunderstood, but i took it as he was saying it as if the FL had told him they have been threatened.

Maybe someone can clarify later with play back

Yes, you did a great job!

The FL would never tell ACL at an official meeting that they had been threatned by sisu!

Users who are viewing this thread