ACL caving in? (2 Viewers)

Sba180

ACL need CCFC to repay the interest on their 14M loan from the council.
SISU need the income from 10K+ attendances which can only be achieved by playing at the Ricoh.

QED............ CCFC return to playing at the Ricoh before the new year...................you heard it hear first.;)
So i didn't say a source had told me that a return was happening after next 2 home games? Ok

James Smith

Well ACL could at least attempt to make contact. Need to make a public declaration of what they will accept from Otium.

I'm not sure ACL should contact SISU/CCFC/Otium etc. otherwise they could be accused by NTFC of trying to poach their clients/tenants. Besides we're going to have our own stadium.

DaleM

PWKH: " No. It is my understanding that Otium/Sisu have "moved on".

Nothing in that suggests it is the end of the matter for ACL.

It sounds pretty final to me. Sisu did say they wouldn't be back and if PWKH says no talks have taken place and he understands Otium/Sisu have "moved on" what else is there? It wont be over for ACL legally but it sure does sound like to me that unless serious concessions are made from either side then they might as well take the bulbs out the floodlights.

chiefdave

final would be both sides saying under no circumstances would they even consider talking to each other. SISU have moved on in the respect that we are now at Northampton but that doesn't mean that one call to ACL saying they want to reopen negotiations is going to be met with a refusal from ACL. To me PWKH statement just means they feel they've done what they can and made the best offer they think they can and it's now up to SISU if they want to talk about coming back to the Ricoh.

SkyblueBazza

It sounds pretty final to me. Sisu did say they wouldn't be back and if PWKH says no talks have taken place and he understands Otium/Sisu have "moved on" what else is there? It wont be over for ACL legally but it sure does sound like to me that unless serious concessions are made from either side then they might as well take the bulbs out the floodlights.
That's how you are choosing to perceive its meaning. I think that's what RPHunt is getting at.

Grendel

with the latest news on players contracts my guess is that acl are lacing up not caving in.

Yes I bet Tim's really having a sleepless night over what ACL will do next.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think you will find the PWKH quote of "moving on" was him requoting something that TF has often said in interviews. It is said a little tongue in cheek. A sort of we have been told but do you believe it ..................... think the same was said about the academy but there are now talks going on

I would not read any finality in to it but equally there is no immediate prospect of a return

Users who are viewing this thread