Accrington - Home Fans view (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Not a lot to post from this one.

The second half was absolute rubbish, have seen as good on the playing fields. finished up with 3 strikers and NEVER looked like scoring, Coventry were not great but certainly deserved the 3 pts. imho.

It was dire today. Coventry were much better at the passing but couldn't capitalize on their superior technical play. We played well for the first 15 Mins, I am afraid after that we looked out of sorts. We were dragged out of position all afternoon. Somebody commented that this team is not strong enough to compete in this division. On today's Performance I couldn't disagree. Most of the players were poor. The substitutions were hard to understand. I still think we will stay in this division but some hard decisions have to be made at the end of the season.

kg82

Sound fair comments. It was one of those games where both teams were pretty awful, but we just edged it, especially 2nd half. 1st half was an atrocious spectacle and I’m going to blame it on the pitch, seeing as both teams were below par (for the whole game, I mean).

Happily take the 3 points. I feel sorry for Stanley having to play on that surface for the rest of the season.

CanadianCCFC

Not a lot to post from this one.

The second half was absolute rubbish, have seen as good on the playing fields. finished up with 3 strikers and NEVER looked like scoring, Coventry were not great but certainly deserved the 3 pts. imho.

It was dire today. Coventry were much better at the passing but couldn't capitalize on their superior technical play. We played well for the first 15 Mins, I am afraid after that we looked out of sorts. We were dragged out of position all afternoon. Somebody commented that this team is not strong enough to compete in this division. On today's Performance I couldn't disagree. Most of the players were poor. The substitutions were hard to understand. I still think we will stay in this division but some hard decisions have to be made at the end of the season.
The pitch didn’t help with the quality on Saturday. Fair summary and I hope you stay up.

Users who are viewing this thread