Abused at Millwall (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
While i was queing up at South Bermondsey station last night, some young Cov Lass was taking (and giving, fair play) some abuse from a wall idiot. I caught the tail end as she got more vocall, beacuse he mentioned the "Blitz" or something. It calmed down, then about 2/3 steps from the platform he swung round and went for her beacuse he reckons she spat at him, the lads with her claimed she sneezed, the old bill got involved, and all the little toerags started bobbing about trying to stir it up :jerkit:. Anyone see it? Just wondered if she was okay?

Gaz

Can't say I saw anything like that at all tbf.

But managed to get on the first train to London bridge after the game and went straight into the pub just after bar one, so it was fairly quite.

Sterling Archer

I sulked off a couple minutes after the 3rd goal and saw no trouble whatsoever, if anything I think the Millwall fans around me on the train felt sorry for us more than anything.

It was quite damning that after the game I heard Millwall fans saying "We wont get an easier 2nd half than that this season." He was right.

CUS Wyken

I didn't see anything either, very quiet round there last night and round London Bridge.

Still scum for starting on the bird.

smileycov

Facebook User
The young chavs near me, were so itching to get involved, it was a young lass and some older cockney. No hassle anywhere else though, we are no interest to them. Horrible fans though,

gary_ccfcforever

the girl is ok, she was taken by police to make a statement i believe, it did get a bit hairy in that fenced walkway between the away end and the station, was Millwall fans all around us

smileycov

Facebook User
I did smile at the fact, some young lad was joining in the abuse with the odd "slag" thrown in. But then he was still looking her up and down and checking her out haha!! :D

rickyCCFC

Didnt see any trouble but on the train to London Bridge after the game there was a group of older Cov fans singing 'Same old Millwall, Doing fuck all'. The train was packed full of Millwall fans, surprised they had the bollocks to sing that at them when they were hugely outnumbered.

Gaz

Been talking with some Millwall fans today about the game because I'm still down here and they told me they thought we had good fans and were supportive to the team through out the game.

So well done skyblue army.
Just shows that there are some ok fans that support Millwall really and that there not all knob heads I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread